Mac, I'm fine.

Chandler POV.
It's school time! I've never been so excited about school. Wait, excited? Heather is excited to see Veronica? What the hell is wrong with me?

Huh. Heather isn't here yet. I heard Veronica thinking.

"Waiting for me eh?" I snuck up behind her causing her to jump a little bit.
"Hey! You know you can be a little nicer with showing up!" She shouted at me.
"Ah Ah Ah. No need to talk in public. I can pick up your thoughts just fine, I just might ignore them from time to time." I deadpanned to her.

"What? I thought I was fine showing up like this..." a familiar voice trailed off behind us.

"Oh! Hi Mac! You were fine!" Veronica switched up immediately, still giving me the eye.
"What are you looking at?" She makes direct eye contact with me with out knowing it, I almost shiver.
"Nothing!"

I fake a gasp, "I-I'm nothing to you?!" Then burst into laughter.
Shut up she thinks.
"Never!" I start scrambling around the room for no apparent reason.

"Um, Ron? You're acting a little strange so I'll just stay over at your house the day, okay? After all, we ARE best friends!" Better fucking be best friends. Anything more and I'd strangle Veronica—wait what the hell? They can be together all they want I don't give a fuck... I seriously don't, right? Yeah, I'm not gAY am I? Nope.

"Okay, fine."
"Hey you look like you're constipated." Mac stated bluntly.
"What? How?!" Veronica defended.
"Can't lay your eyes off me Sawyer?" I slur out.

"Shut up.." this time she says it out loud.
"Ronnie? You're talking to nothing, and looking at nothing. Is there something I'm missing?" Mac is growing more concerned. I laugh a bit, knowing what she doesn't.

"Heather, can we just enjoy our time?" Veronica segways the conversation. Too bad, I was gonna have a lot more fun.

"Hey hey! What if I start messing with your stuff, or OR maybe you can convince her you have powers!" I was a genius.

No. No ideas, no tricks, no plans, Heather. She thinks I'm insane already. Her thoughts somehow seemed loud.

"Aw, come on." This was fake. No little Veronica was gonna tell me what to do, I'm a fucking ghost, she can't do anything to me, that is if I'm in transparent form. I'll mess with her anyway.

Thank you. Haha nope. Let's start with knocking on the door, that's easy.

Knock knock!

"Oh, who's that?" Mac was oblivious.
"No one, Heather." Veronica spoke in a strained voice.
"No no, I heard the door, Ronnie." Ronnie, eh? Who does she think she is- no. Heather they are best friends, nicknames are apparent.

Mac got up and checked the door, to Veronica's predictions, no one was there, of course she couldn't see me.

"What is going on?" Mac repeated.
"Nothing, Heather. Maybe you should just go home."
"But-"
"Go. Home. Please." Veronica demanded. I knew she meant for Mac, but I did too, I wasn't gonna get lectured.

The next day of school came.
What the hell was that heather? I told you not to do that.

"I was bored! Being a ghost isn't the best thing, you know, since you killed me and all..."
Yeah, I get it.

Duke showed up. I didn't want to see her face again, really.

"Um, Veronica? What was that kiss about?" She tapped her foot.

Wait- kiss?! When did they kiss? What is this bullshit, no. I told myself I wouldn't care about Veronica's personal life.

"What can I say?" She shrugged and walked away from duke. Well at least I don't think she cared about it.

"Say, when did this happen?" I asked in my utmost mocking voice, but I let a twinge of jealousy slip through. She noticed. Oh shit she noticed.

"Say, are you jealous or something?" She smirked. Well, maybe. But that means nothing.

"No. What? I'm a ghost, Veronica." My aloof voice made itself known and I brushed it off. Lucky me.

"Whatever. Hey, hypothetical question, what would you do if I kissed you?" She spoke with a blank expression. Damn you Veronica.

"Um.." she's left me speechless.

"Haha just kidding." (A/n I just thought of her sending chandler a 'haha jkjk- unless?' meme)

"Yeah of course haha." No. I might have wanted to think about that- aHh Heather, stop. You are a ghost. Veronica is a human. She clearly showed some sign of affection to both Heather McNamara and Heather Duke, which means nothing.

Does it mean nothing to you? Er- Veronica?