Chapter 2-oh hello Alpha Daniels

Jackson's P.O.V

Chocolate. That's all I smelled. As I got closer to her the smell intensified. I took a deep breath. I could smell everyone's else sent but hers was the strongest drawing me in. I noticed half of the people in the class staring at me as if I was going to attack her. She slowly broke eye contact as I approached my seat next to her.

"How old are you"? I heard her say. her voice was sweet yet demanding, firm yet soft.

"Hello to you too" I responded in a teasing manner.

"How old are you"? She asked again with more urgency and demand in her voice.

"I'm 17" I responded "Why"? She didn't respond instead murmured a string of curses under her breath.

"Why are here minty"? She asked ignoring my question.

"It's not any of your business" I responded "And i have a name you know".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ briiiiiiiiiiiiiing~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Skylar's P.O.V

I took a deep breath just as the bell rang. "I'll see you guys at lunch" i said to my friends.

"B-but he" my best friend isabella started.

"I wil be fine" I said. I turned to him and saw he was almost at the door. "Hey wait up" I called after him as I ran up to him. "Hi I'm Skylar" I introduced myself "but you can call me Sky".

"Ah I finally get an introduction I see" he replied cockily "Well my Sky my name in Jackson"

"Soooo I'm supposed to show you around" I said as it got akwardly quiet.

"Alright" was all he responded with looking at me expecting a response.

As soon as we stepped out of the classroom half of the students in the hall turned to face us. Most of them were wolves others just checking out the new boy and me.

"Sooo what pack did you leave"? I asked

"Um... I'm sorry I don't know what that means".

"Oh never mind then" I responded need before letting the awkward silence settle in again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~****~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So um this is the cafeteria" I said biting my lip "I guess you can sit with me and my friends"

"Sure" He said. As we walked to sit down with my friends Cole,Isabella,and Kory. I had yet to tell the pack about Jackson. As we sat down I heard soft growls coming from my pack members around the cafeteria. I shot them all a glare before turning back to my friends.

"Hi I'm Isabella but you can call me Izzy" Isabella said and this is Cole and Kory my boyfriend" The boys did this weird handshake that they all seem to know. As we where all chatting I learned a lot about Jackson like his favorite color is blue and he likes dancing. As we were talking,singing and, fooling around Cole suddenly looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Cole whats wrong are you okay"? I asked.

"oh umm... its just oh hello Alpha Daniels."

A/N

Okay so i left a little cliff hanger for yall. I hoped you guys liked it i will try to update on Friday.

QOTC:What do you think is going to be Alpha Daniels reaction to Jackson?
~Grace