Chapter 3-Promise

Skylars POV

"Dad"? I asked "What are you doing here"?

"I need to talk to you beta Mark notified me there is a r-" He began before he cut himself of as he noticed Jackson who was siting next to me.

"What are you doing here you filthy rogue" he growled.

"Dad please stop and let me explain" I exclaimed.

"You better have a great explanation for this Skylar Daniels" he growled again before grabbing my arm and leading me outside of the cafeteria.

"Dad stop your hurting me" I protested as he dragged me away.

He let go of my arm as soon as we exited the cafeteria "Start explaining now before I go back and tear him to shreds" He practically whisper shouted.

"He doesn't know anything" I whisper shouted back "He doesn't know what a rogue is. He doesn't about packs".

"How is that possible?" My dad questioned he should have showed some signs by now.

"I don't know" I sighed "I was thinking maybe I could you know be in charge of watching him and try to figure this all out?"
"NO ABSOLUTELY NOT " my dad shouted before lowering his voice and saying "For all we know he may be faking it. I can't risk something happening to you".

"Dad please trust me on this I promise I'll be fine" I replied pouting a little bit to convince him.

My dad sighed as he gave "Alright but promise you'll be careful I want daily updates and if anything seems weird you'll tell someone immediately preferably me"

"I promise" I stated happily something about Jackson intrigued me and I wanted to get to know him. "Now I have to go back to the cafeteria".

"CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!" A voiced shouted behind. I turned around to reveal a pissed off looking Jackson.

Authors Note
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm not even going to try and explain why I didn't upload in Friday like I said I would. Next chapter I'm thinking will be Jacksons pov so you guys can see what's going on in his head. ~ Grace