CHAPTER 36: TRAINING pt.2 (SPARRING JIN:NAMJOON)

"And now, I want to know your limitations, I want to know if you learned a lot from me, let's go sparring". Suga said to the boys.

"Select your Katana". Suga requested the them.

Jungkook choose the sliver colored katana, Taehyung choose the blue one, Jin grab the of course PINK, Namjoon held the red, Jimin choose the green and Hoseok pick the yellow colored Katana but his handle was black.

"Then?" Jin asked.

"Then I will measure your skill rates. Jin I want you to go sparring with Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok, and lastly Taehyung and Jungkook". Suga ordered.

"Wait, what? I will go sparring with Jin my love? No I can't". Namjoon disagreed.
"Me too, I can't fight Jimin". Hoseok added.
"The same with me, I can't hurt Tae". Jungkook insisted.

"That's an order, If don't want to hurt your lovers then let them win". Suga said.
"It's not right". Namjoon said. "It's totally right". Suga inserted leaving the boys sigh in defeat.

"Okay let's start, Namjoon hyung versus Jin granny!". Suga yelled.
The two went to the circle where yin and yang drawn and face each with a meter of distance holding their katanas.

"Fight". Suga shouted starting the sparring.

"Sorry Babe"

"Sorry Babe". Namjoon ran to Jin preparing his sword to attack. Jin stayed silent and throw his pink katana on the ground. Namjoon stopped on his tract with his brow raising looking at his lover from toe to head. Jin raised his hands and started to wiggle his but and dangerously seduce Namjoon. He started to dance gracefully stealing the other's attention. Namjoon stands there dumbfounded eye sparkling on the view as his saliva was started to stream. The other boys are watching in amazement seeing their eomma dance seductively. Jin walked closer to Namjoon and use his left hand to hold the others neck. Jin gives his fiery eyes to Namjoon and slowly move closer as their lips were inches away from each other. Jin roamed his right hand to the other's veiny shoulder, his hands went lower and lower till it reaches Namjoon's hands holding the sword. Jin smirked devilishly to the boy and immediately stole the Katana from the other's hand. Namjoon was alarmed and came back into reality. He tempted to stole his sword from the other's hand but did not succeed when Jin quickly place the sword on Namjoon's neck. "I Won babe". Jin mumbled and peck Namjoon's lips.

"Seokjin win". Suga yelled leaving the audience eyes widen in disbelief.

Jin smiled and go back to his line leaving Namjoon dumbfounded little ass.

"Hot"

And that's the only word Namjoon could say.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

END OF CHAPTER 36

In case you're having a bad day

T

adaaaaa!!!

SHORT CHAPPP.....'M SORRY

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

🌻