(8) Silent Pleasure (18+)

Hello guys, i do not own the pic, i do not own OPC but i do own my OC and story. This is my first smut chapter. So, i apologize from the bottom of my heart if it suck. Please enjoy! ❤

-

"so who was she?" as i asked my cousin, she just nervously laughed at me while fidgeting her fingers, i understand. I smiled confidently try not to make my cousin worried, "i know you worried because she's a vampire. I mean, it's not that bad, of course she'll need my blood for sources to live. It might not be a bad idea having her-"

"it's uhm... he actually, hehe" she rubbed the back of her head.

"oh..." then my smile break down, "NANI????!!!!!"

"that is why, Kyle-kun, I need you to-"

"h-h-h-h-how can it be like this? Am I destined to be with a guy? Uso daro.. Uso..." my voice whimpering and wanting to cry. Grabbing both Nami's hand, "Nami~!!!!!!! You're joking right??????"

I couldn't tell is she serious or not, still crying over the fact that my soulmate is a guy, A GUY, "ne, Nami... (T_T)"

"Kyle-kun, (sigh) sorry, we really are sorry. This is the part where you can't escape it. The only pureblood vampire in this school is only one. As student I mean."

"dont want to know.."

"can't help it, it's okay. We will talk about it again back at home, yea?"
'I couldn't tell him who. Afraid I'll might make him feel misreable again.'

-

Time skip after school

As Nami and I walking towards home, Luffy and the others (Chopper, Usopp, Sanji, Zoro, Robin, Franky and Brook) join them. While Nami still arguing to stop making a mess if they want to go to our house, my mind still bothered by what Nami said.

I shook my head, trying to deny it, still thinking she's messing with me about it. But, I do believe she's a witch after all. But the look on her face tells me everything.

Luffy "oh yea, Tyre-kun."

Sweatdropped "it's Kyle."

Luffy, "how your first day of school so far?"

(remembering all the events)

"sigh..."

Nami "Luffy, let him rest his mind for a while."

Usopp "just dont feel like you're an outcast, you got us!" while patting my back, i feel a slight relax. I nodded as thanking him.

Brook, "let us celebrate for Kyle-kun the end of his first day!"

Franky "yes! It have to be SUPERRRRRRRRRR celebration!"

They cheered loudly except Nami and Robin.

Zoro "Let's buy lots of booze then!"

Sanji "oi mosshead, didnt you hear Nami-san said not to make a ruckus? Nami-swan, Robin-chwan~~~ how about i'll cook delicious meal for you tonight~?"

Luffy, Chopper, Usopp, Brook "YOSHHHHHHHH!!!!! NICE ONE SANJI"

Sanji "IT'S NOT FOR YOU GUYS!"

Zoro "stupid as ever." he muttered but Sanji heard him loud and clear.

Sanji "WHAT'S THAT YOU GREEN MOSSHEAD?!"

Zoro "YOU WANNA GO, SWIRLY EYEBROWS?"

Oh man.. What a loud evening but to see them like this, even though they are not normal human being, it made me smile a little. Somehow, I feel relaxed, making me feel like home and kind of more like family other than i spent most of my time with aunt maid also was my babysitter. Dad and Mom always went out for work. I didnt realize as i keep looking at them, there is a girl and a boy keep talking to each other. I see ahead clearly, she's a pretty girl with a guy wearing white hat with little black spots uneven shapes. As the guy turn to the side a little, my eyes widen to see... Law. He's talking and smiling with the girl. The girl then grabbed his arm, being clingy, while Law patting her on the head.