Stolen Quirk....

Începe de la început

His quirk...

His quirk....was gone...

Taken...

Stolen...

It's like half of his soul was ripped apart...it was an unpleasant gut-wretching feeling....

Mother: You...

Fumiko:...!

Mother: He should've never met you...because of you...he can never be a hero...

Fumiko:.....

Mother: I hope you're proud of yourself....Not only did you let the villain who cause this get away...but...you also put my son out of his career...

Fumiko:....I'm sorry....

Tohru:.....

Why....?

Why didn't she listen....?

If she didn't act rash and listen to him...he still would've had his quirk...

But....now....it doesn't matter anymore....His quirk...

It's gone...and it's never coming back...

Tohru cried himself to sleep that night...

-End Flashback-

Mikoto: Dad?

Tohru's eyes fluttered awake from his nap. He looked up to his son with an curious expression.

Tohru: Ah...What is it, Snowflake?

Mikoto rolled his eyes at the nickname.

Mikoto: You had a frown on your face...it was quite unnerving...

Tohru: Ah...I did...Gomen...

Mikoto: No... Don't worry about it...It just... look like...something was on your mind...

Tohru:....

Mikoto:....

Tohru: *Sighs* I suppose you want to know, right?

Mikoto: Eh?

Tohru gave a small smile.

Tohru: You want to know how I lost my quirk, kiddo?

Mikoto steeled himself from that question. He couldn't believe it...Was his Dad actually going to tell him the truth...

Mikoto: W-Well...Yeah...I kind of really wanted to know...

Tohru: Did Master told you anything...

Oh yeah...the retired Samurai Pro-Hero. He did tell Mikoto some parts of the story but not all of it...

Mikoto gave his father a reluctant nod...

Tohru: Alright...I tell you what you need to know...but please...what I'm about to tell you stay in this room...

Mikoto nodded again suddenly interested...

Tohru: Okay...I wanted to tell you for quite some time...but I was scared of telling the truth...wanna know why?

Mikoto:.....Why?

Tohru: Because I didn't want you to hate your mother for this....

Mikoto:....?!

Tohru: Back then, Mikoto. When me and your mother was about your age...she was something that people would call...Unmanageable...

Mikoto: Eh?

Tohru: As you are aware that she hated the fact of how her sister was taken from her...she cut off all contact with her other family for that...

Mikoto:...