Ark of Taujeer

Depuis le début

"So what are we going to do?" Hunk asked.

"Look, it doesn't matter how he's tracking us, because we're gonna take the fight to the Galra soon enough." Shiro said, "They've been chasing us from galaxy to galaxy. The last thing they expect is for us to come after them."

"The hunter becomes the hunted, hmm? Awesome! That's the tag line from like six if my favorite movies." Lance said with a sly grin.

"As it happens, I took a list of recent Galra attacks and analyzed it for both commonalities and anomalies among the attack sites." Pidge said suddenly appearing in her seat and typing at her holo-keys.

"I was hoping to create an algorithm that would, within a statistically acceptable margin of error, provide a mist of target-rich Galra environments-- color-coded of course, because what are we, animals?"

Pidge pressed a button and a large map appeared around us, highlighting the most probable Galra targeted planets.

"Cool!" Lance exclaimed, "What is it again?"

"It's a Galra finder?" Hunk questioned.

"Well, "finder" suggests that it locates the Galra, whereas it would be more accurate to say that my model predicts their likeliest..." Pidge turned to see everyone, except me, confused by her long explanation.

"Fine. It's a Galra finder." She grumbled.

"So, where are the Galra?" Lance asked.

A single planet was highlighted the brightest on the map, "The nearest ones are right here. A planet called Taujeer."

"Then that's where we're headed." Shiro said, "Everyoke should get some sleep. Tomorrow, we'll find that Galra fleet and take it out."

Everyone turned towards the door and walked out, but Shiro, Keith and I didn't leave like the others. Keith leaned against one of the chairs with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Everything okay?" Shiro asked as we approached him.

"Yeah. Why?" Keith asked.

"You just seem a bit anxious." I said.

Keith looked at me with worried eyes, but then looked over towards Shiro.

"I'm fine. Just tired. Like you said, I should get some sleep." Keith walked out of the room, leaving me and Shiro to ourselves.

"You should go talk to him." Shiro said. I nodded and went back to my room to think.

I sat on my bed not feeling tired at all, but instead wide awake with the storm of questions inside my mind. But within that storm, was Keith. I knew why he was so anxious.

He kept thinking about the dagger Ulaz had, the knife he had as well. Both has the same symbol on it, so he was definitely confused about himself. After about an two hours of pacing across the floor, I decided to go and see him to ask him about how he was really feeling.

I walked out of my room and down the hall to Keith's room. Suddenly, I heard a soft scream from inside. I was shocked for a moment, but I knocked on the door, hoping that he was all right.

~~~~Keith~~~~

I sat up in my bed, panting and covered ins sweat from a terrible nightmare. I was staring at my knife when I heard the alarms. After I rushed to the Red Lion, it launched at me and when I opened my eyes again, I was dressed in Galra armor with my knife in hand.

The steel reflected my face and then switched to Zarkon's face. He told me that he could find me anywhere. I sat in bed gasping for breath, when I heard a knock at my door.