3: And The First Assignment Begins

ACT 3, SCENE 1:

(Scene starts with showing all of the cops on the conference room)

CHIEF-Good morning everyone! I would like to welcome you, Miss .Eelna-Jane Sharp! (All Claps) This is her fist day on the job, with her first assignment! Lets get started now! (CHIEF Mason voice fades out giving others their assignments and instructions.  A guy starts to have googly eyes on EJ)

EELNA- Um? Hi?

(INTRODUCE CHARACTER LEROY YUSHA)

LEROY-I'm sorry!  It's just that, I didn't think the Governors daughter would want to become a police officer.

EELNA- Yeah. Figures.

LEROY- What do you mean? Names Leroy by the way! (Sticks out hand)

EELNA- Eelna. (Shakes hands with Leroy) And I say that because, I'm just suppose to be all glammed up all the time with people and cameras in my face? Or maybe the other way around? Haven to be hidden because I might 'Be a target'? Psh! I can defend myself.

LEROY- Is that so?

EJ-(Laughs it off) Yeah!

LEROY- Well hopefully. I'm suppose to be getting a new partner today.

EELNA- How come?

LEROY- Oh! She got injured on the job.

(CHIEF Shhh's them/Leroy raise his hand, signifying that he's sorry)

EELNA- Wowzie!

LEROY- To be totally honest, she kind of deserve it.

EELNA- What?! Why?(Scoffs/laughs)

LEROY- I had two ever since I worked here. This will be my third partner. To answer your question, she was always over me. I could barley do my job because I had to protect her from others, while she's in my face trying to get my number. She never checks her surroundings. Just..a bad pair-up to sum up the story.

EELNA- Yeah! You wish someone was all over you.

LEROY- Well you are getting partnered up today. If you are partnered up with me, we will see who's over who.

EELNA- Right! We will see.

(CHIEF voice fades in)

CHIEF-EELNA?

EELNA- Yes?

CHIEF- You are going to be partnered up with Leroy Yūsha. Your assignment! (Hands assignment to Leroy)

LEROY- Guess we are partners.

EELNA- Yeah. (Roll Eyes)! I guess so.

ACT 3, SCENE 2:

(SCENE changes to police car 118 outside of LPD)

LEROY- After you. (Opens door for EELNA)

EELNA- You don't have to treat me any different because I'm Tyler's daughter.

LEROY- It's called being a gentlemen. (Realizes what EELNA said) Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? (Talking as he gets into the driver seat)

EELNA- What do you mean?

LEROY- Well, let's just say, if I was referring to my mother, and said her name with he present? Yeah, no more Leroy.

EELNA- Look, I have respect for my elders if that's what you were implying. BUT- I don't respect Tyler. Not that I have to explain anything to you.