tsukishima kei

Start from the beginning

Leaning forward, Kei shouted again. "Hey!! Get back down here, you bastard!" Kei could hear anything. He couldn't hear (Y/n) yells.

Slamming his back against the concrete wall, Kei closed his eyes tightly as he took in deep breaths. The silence is what worried him the most. Normally he could be able to hear them talking from the floor above him, even hear the footsteps, but there was nothing. Kei could hear the water droplets from the other side of the room hit the floor. What could he do? Leaning his head down, feeling his bangs tickle his forehead, Kei tried to think as hard as he could. In the condition he was currently in, there wasn't anything he could do for (L/n).

"Shit." He uttered under his breath.

Without even realizing, Kei fell asleep with his head hanging low in front of him. The pain in the back of his neck caused him to wake up with a groan, feeling his joints pop. Adjusting his sight and leaning back up from slouching forward, Kei closed his eyes tightly for a second before opening them back up, his vision becoming clear. The amount of pain he could feel in his arms and neck, Kei felt like his body was going to fall apart without warning.

How long have I been asleep?

Kei soon realized what happened just a few hours ago. "(L/n)." He whispered, looking over towards the corner the (h/c) male would normally sit.

His eyes widen.

"(L/n)?" Kei called out quietly.

What happened to you? He wanted to ask but his words were caught in his throat.

(L/n) sat in his corner, his knees pulled up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them, hiding his face in his knees. He was no longer wearing the same clothes as before but just a plain black thin sweater that seemed to be torn apart on the edges. His legs were covered in dark and yellowish bruises, small cut or scratches scabbing up on his thighs and his wrists were also bruised, formed as a hand print.

Unresponsive, Kei decided to take action. Pushing his back against the wall, Kei used the support to slowly stand up on his own two legs. They felt weak, numb to the touch but he could feel his blood flow rush from the sudden energy to move. After more than a week, Kei was finally standing up. Probably wasn't the greatest idea to rush onto his feet because of sudden light feeling in his head but Kei leaned forward, far enough to step his legs through his arms and pull them in front of his body. Now finally being able to see the damage in his wrists. They were also bruised and definitely infected.

Grabbing the old and torn up green sheet, Kei carefully made his way towards (L/n)'s direction, not wanting to startle him.

Bending his knees, popping the joints that have been stiff since the day he had arrived, Kei slowly wrapped the thin sheet around the shivering male in front of him. By the sudden flinch and gasp, Kei knew the worse possibility had happened. The clothes, bruises, and the lack of self defense, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what happened.

"Are you okay..?" Kei tried to speak softly as possible, sitting against the wall next to (L/n). His golden eyes not leaving his body. The more he stared continuously, the more he started to recognize the shirt. The similarities it shared with the same shirt the stranger who took (L/n) upstairs wore, it was bound to be his shirt.

He didn't get a response. He wasn't expecting a response, truthfully.

The two sat next to each other, somewhat comfortably, for only god knew how long. Keeping track of time was nearly none to impossible without being able to see the outside world. During the time, Tsukki would stare down at his wrist. If there was a possibility of freedom and being able to go back to his normal life, the wounds around his wrist would leave scars that would only remind him of the dark time. How does one go back to living a normal life after experiencing such trauma? But Kei couldn't compare his self trauma with (L/n)'s. How will he cope with the normal life again? It would definitely not be the same as before. Acting carelessly and as if there was nothing wrong with the world.

「haikyuu x m! reader」On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara