tsukishima kei

•𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝚙𝚝. 𝟷•
Warning, strong language, small mention of sexual harassment
---------------------------

How long has it been?

Is the sun shining or is the moon floating in the sky..?

What time was it, anyways...?

Kei could feel the front of his head ache with a throbbing pain as he leaned against the concrete wall. There was a tightness in his neck from hanging his head low for hours, maybe even days. Only source of soft comfort was an old pillow that was flat as a sheet of cardboard. It was useless. When laying his head down on it, he could feel the feathers prick through the cheap fabric and tickle his face, making small scratches against his cheeks. Though sleeping felt impossible in his situation. The sound of constant loud yelling coming through the locked door and what he guessed was furniture being slammed against the floors and walls. There were an awful lot of fights happening but by the end of the day or night (he could never tell), they would be drinking together as if all their problems suddenly disappeared.

His memory was short when trying to recall how he got into the current situation Kei was brought into. The last visible memory he could see was him walking back to his hotel from spending the day with his friends from training camp. Not being from the heart of Tokyo, Kei got a bit lost on his way and all of a sudden, it all went black and once he opened his eyes up, his hands were handcuffed behind him. Sitting in a musty smelling basement with no window in sight. The only exit being the wooden door on top of the stair way.

Bending his leg out, feeling his muscles tighten as he does, Kei adjusted his hands in the metal cuffs. His wrist felt raw, stinging every time he would make a sudden movement.

"Stop squirming, you little shi- OW!" A raspy voice, the same one that would yell from upstairs, growled.

"L-let me go!" The other voice didn't sound familiar. It sounded like a young male, maybe around the same age as Kei. "Get off!" He shouted again.

Stumbling down the dead wooden stairs was the old pervert who kidnapped Kei and a shorter male who was beaten up. His (h/c) was a complete mess, sticking up in all different directions and his clothes were absolutely torn. His singular striped shirt was stretched out, ripped, and his jeans were scuffed up at the knees. It was clear to see he tried put up a fight but lost.

"Hold still, faggot!" The old man gripped the younger male's neck as he tightened the handcuffs around his wrist. "You were practically asking to be pounced on at the bar! So I brought you home." His voice went low with lust, creeping his hand underneath the (h/c) haired male's torn shirt.

'He is about too-!?' Kei could barely watch what was happening in front of him.

"Stop it!" Suddenly jabbing his elbow into the old man's gut, the other quickly shuffled away towards the corner of the room with a stern expression but the shakiness in his legs, Kei could tell he was terrified to be there. It wasn't like he had a choice.

The pervert groaned, gripping his unwashed shirt where he was suddenly attacked at. Slowly standing up on his feet, wobbling over towards the shaking male (obviously intoxicated) and swung his hand hard right across his cheek. The sound echoed in the empty basement.

"I'll fucking deal with you later." His glare shot venom before stomping up the stairs, slamming door behind him and most likely locking it.

The room was now silent, despite being able to hear the old man's complaining through the floor. The two sat on opposite ends, not saying a word to each other. The air felt thick. Kei nearly witnessed someone being.. The thought couldnt process. He's never seen someone act so violent towards another except on movies. Did he fight back? Why couldn't Kei remember? Leaning back against the wall, Kei glanced in the corner of his eyes to check up on the stranger. He was still huddled, his head resting on his knees as his shoulders trembled. The sound of the cuffs jingling only reminded Kei when he tried to slip his own hands through. He was possibly trying to do the same.