tsukishima kei

Start from the beginning

"His skin feels like sand paper." (Y/n) whispered, looking up at Kei as he was laying his on the pillow.

Kei chuckled dryly.

The atmosphere was no longer awkward between the two. Being stuck in the same room for days, they've grown to get used to each other.

"Do you live here in Toyko?"

"No, I was just visiting."

"Family?"

"Mhm, friends." Kei rolled his head, feeling an ache in his neck. "I'm from Miyagi."

"That's quite far away."

"Only a few hours."

"So..your kinda like a country boy, huh?" (L/n) chuckled.

"Definitely not used to the city." Kei sighed.

(L/n) nodded, forcing himself to sit up. Kei took a glance and saw the red marks around his wrist. Something they couldn't avoid. Thinking about his own, he could only imagine how bad they could be. The stinging no longer bothered him, they felt numb to any type of pain. He no longer feared about an infection since he could slowly feel it eat at his skin.

The sound of keys jiggling caught his attention. His brown/golden eyes looked up the stairway and saw the door open, more than one voice talking. Three men, the old man and two younger ones, walked down the stairs with deadly smirks on their faces as they laughed with each other. All three looked disturbing. The crazy look in all of their eyes burned a hole through Kei's skull.

"Wow, you weren't kidding Riku." The new stranger gave the old man, Riku, a pat on his shoulder. He glanced at the two, making eye contact with the blonde before taking at look at (L/n).

(Y/n) only stared down at the sheet, tensed up.

"It's rude not to pay attention to guest, kid." The other new stranger, a man with dark brown hair and a few scars on his cheeks, gripped onto (L/n)'a chin and forced him to look up. "You are cute. How much for this one, Riku?"

Kei's eyes widen suddenly. We're they being sold?

He could see the fear in (Y/n)'s eyes kick in.

"Depending how long you use him. 7,400 yen(roughly $70) every 20 minutes."

The brunette scoffed before looking back down at shaking (h/c) male.

"Take it or leave it. I'm not lowering the price." Riku waved his hand with a 'tch'. Not even a second later, (L/n) lifted off the hard floor by the brunette and was thrown over a shoulder. He let out a small gasp, kicking his legs and body around to try to get out of the strong grip.

Kei day up straight, his body suddenly kicking gears as he watched (Y/n) be taken upstairs by the stranger. He could only think of the worse. "You're selling him!?" He suddenly shouted, glaring at the two who still stood in front of him.

"What are you gonna do with the blonde?" Kei was ignored, being pointed at by the stranger who seemed creepily calmed with the entire situation.

"Some of my female companions will like him. With his height, I'm sure they'll have fun with him." Riku chuckled, shrugging his shoulders before guiding his guest back up stairs without sparing second glance at Kei.