tsukishima kei

Start from the beginning

Sitting up straight, crossing his legs like a toddler, he hissed to himself when his wrists burnt from the raw skin being exposed. The possibilities of his wounds being infected were high but there wasn't much he could do. Resting his head against the cold wall, Tsukishuma looked back at the other's general area, not wanting to make direct eye contact. "You're going to scar your wrists if you keep moving.." He hasn't spoke in so long. The back of his throat felt dry, barely being able to finish his sentence without coughing. The craving for water had never felt so strong before, not even when he played volleyball.

The room fell silent again.

The old man must've calmed down by then since Kei couldn't hear yelling.

"How long have you been here..?"

The question was a bit of a surprise. The sound of his voice was quiet. Kei can hear the fear in his tone.

"If you haven't noticed, there's no windows." Kei didn't mean to sound nasty. "So it's difficult to keep track of days."

"It's the 14th.."

Thinking back on what the old man had said, mentioning the bar, it could've been either be late at night or early in the morning.

"Six days."

He could hear the small gasp. A total of six days, Kei has been handcuffed inside the suffocating basement without any signs of freedom. This was the first time in six days he had saw a new face but it wasn't any help. It didn't give him a feeling of hope. The only sign of hope is his friends noticing his sudden disappearance. They had of noticed by then but cases like kidnapping happens every day in Toyko, yet Kei would've never guessed he would be a victim.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n).."

His voice had calmed down.

"Tsukishima Kei." The blonde replied.

The sound of shuffling caught Kei's attention. He glanced back over at the other victim and saw him slowly trying to get into a comfortable position. Considering the walls and floor was made of concrete and there was only once sheet and pillow, there wasn't much comfort to find. He did take notice that (Y/n) wasn't fighting against the cuffs anymore.

Their eyes met for a second but Kei awkwardly looked away.

"Has.." (Y/n) spoke up again. "Has he done.. anything to you?"

"Besides cuffing me up and forcing feeding me, no he hasn't."

"Oh." Kei could see the nod in the corner of his eyes.

Once again, the basement was silent.

As repeated, Kei tried to keep track of the hours so he can count how many days had gone by. When the owner of the house would come down stairs to give them their small portion of foods, Kei could get a small glimpse of the upstairs and see the sun light. He would refuse being hand fed by the crazy pervert but would only result in with a slap on the face and slurring curse words thrown his way. The pressure on his jaw when he was forcefully held so he would eat, it felt unbearable. His skin was rough, obviously never taken care of, and Kei could only imagine where it had been. Praying he washed them.

A few days had passed since (L/n) arrived. Within those few days, Kei decided to give him the thin sheet and pillow so the shorter male could try and rest. Though it would only lead them into chatting with each other.