Kinky (19)

I walk into Jason's apartment and instantly walk into the room to see Mason laying on the bed in nothing but his gray boxers and a marvelous print.

I smile before pulling off my coat and crawling on top of him. He groggily began to sit up.

"Hey, hot stuff," I say kissing his lower stomach before he smirks and looks up.

I quickly kiss his chest moving to his neck when I felt his hand on my face.

"Hi, Jared." He says and I frown.

"Awe Mason, you couldn't at least pretend not to know?" I whine as he pushes me off him and sits up.

"Do you really think Jason's gonna fall for the 'oh, babe I thought he was you' trick?" He asks putting on his shirt and I smile.

"Hey don't give him too much credit, I made him believe I was his reflection for seven years." I tease and he smirks.

"Or, hear me out, we can get really kinky and have a three-way, we'll blindfold you and we'll see if everything about the same, but don't get mad if I end up stealing your boyfriend," I whisper in his ear and instantly fill a hand grabbing at my hand.

"Jared, what are you doing?" Jason asked but it was more of a, come up with a good excuse instead of telling the truth kind of question.

"Awe, Jason, aren't twins supposed to share?" I tease and he only pulls me off the bed.

"Sure let's start by sharing my door. Here it's your turn to leave." He says before dragging me out of the apartment.

"Also, maybe you want to tell your little brother that you like dick, he's under the impression that you two are the only ones not affected with the homo and the little shit deserves to be taken down a peg." He says and I smile.

"Wow, I thought he would have grown out of his homo hating ways when he found out that his two idols were gay?" I say and he looks down.

"Nope, he hates us both now?"

"Hey don't feel bad, he never liked me to begin with. I doubt him finding out that my favorite drink is cocktails won't change much." I tell him and he smirks.

"Yeah but, it'll be nice to show him that, gay runs in the gene pool and he's next."

"Oh, you think he's a bottom?" I say getting way too excited.

"I mean, Jacob, me, and you are all tops, he might fall in line." He says and I pout.

"Can at least one of my brothers be bottoms. I'm the oldest and I've yet to take any of you guys' ass virginity. I've watched enough porn to know it's my right to do so dammit!" I say and he sighs.

"Remember how mom and dad used to buy those cute shirts that said 'I was planned, I was an accident' this is why you were always the accident." He says and I smirk.

"If my memory serves me, you were the accident," I say and he frowns.

"The only time I was an accident, was when you were a mistake." He says and I ruffle his hair.

"Always love our talks, baby bro," I tell him before leaving.

*

"Hey, there's this guy, I want you to meet," Jason says and I look up at him.

"Meet like a good plastic surgeon who can help me with my nose job, or meet like you're single he's single, so fuck?" I ask and he smiles.

"I think you two would like each other?" He says and I roll my eyes.