Talking with Echo

Depuis le début

Aurora chuckled a little bit, before speaking out.

"My old body was killed. It was that, I was just somehow able to transfer my own consciousness into a robotic body."

Echo was even more surprised at that.

"Wow...I had no you could even do that."

Aurora than spoke out.

"I never knew I could do that, Either. But anyways. Let's get down to the real deal."

Aurora than stood up straight, and spoke out in a very serious tone.

"Echo...do you mind telling me something?"

Echo blinked a little bit with her holographic eyes, before speaking.

"What is it?"

Aurora took a deep breath, despite having no organs, as well as the fact he does not have a mouth present, and spoke out.

"I want to know, what is the purpose of your creation."

Echo looked down for a little bit, before speaking out.

"I'll tell you, but only if you and Vision are along with me. My creator has told me to only tell my past to those related to my creator's friends."

Aurora nodded, and spoke out.

"You heard her, ladies. She isn't going to tell you all about her origins. Sorry about that."

Amber, Emerald, and Neo looked a little bit sulky for that.

"Man, this blows."

"It felt so interesting. Why can't we hear any of it?"

"I want to hear her story."

But the accepted the fact that they cannot always get what they want to hear. So they stood up, and walked out of the room. Aurora even made the door and walls soundproof, so that nobody outside could hear them. He than stood still. Aurora than looks at...wait, why is he looking at...sky...like he knows that-woah, why are his Miniguns-wait!! What is he-

CRASH!!! KZZZZZ!!! CRACK!!! CRANKLE!!!

(HUH???!!! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL??!!!! AURORA SHOT THE FORUTH-HE KNEW I WAS WATCHING HIM!!! HOW DID HE SHOT THE FOURTH WALL INTO TUMBLING DOWN??!!! I CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM OR EVEN HEAR HIM BECAUSE OF THE GIANT BULLET HOLES ON THE WALL!!! FUCK!!! HANG ON, I'LL FIX IT.)

(FIXED. THAT TOOK FOREVER TO DO. HAD TO PUT IN SO MANY LAYERS OF FOURTH WALLS, AND WELL WITH A COMBINATION OF CYBER SPACE FIREWALLS AND EVERY SINGLE BRICK I COULD FIND, AS WELL AS HAVING TO GLUE AND TAPE IT ALL TOGETHER, AS WELL AS REINFORCING IT. NOW THAT THIS IS SETTLED, ON WITH THE STORY.)