Messed up - Alycia

It's been two years since I moved to LA to persuade my dream of being an actress, I was given a huge role on The Originals and ended up being better than  I thought.
When I moved to LA I meet my roomie, she offered me a room in her flat and I was totally happy with it, We have talked no many times before but definitely we knew each other and I'm glad we could live together and actually have the friendship we have today.

Alycia debnam carey, the goddess a.k.a my best friend and best roomie ever.

The first time I was on set, I was kinda nervous about everything, lately all the cast made me feel home and they were so adorable. Specially one.

Daniel Gillies, yeah probably you know him and know that he is basically fifteen years older than me but honestly that didn't stop us.
I've been dating him for almost eight months now, I never been this happy in my life. Everything is just working out perfectly to me.

Alycia told me she was going to be out today, she's been acting very strange lately, like five months ago, we were just watching a movie on our day off, as we usually do and I received a call from Daniel, he was off too and decided to invite me on a date, so I said yes because I missed my boyfriend and wanted to spend time with him as well, when I told her I was going out she got extremely mad, I don't even know why, but she didn't speak to me in like 2 days.

I eventually apologize to her for ditching her and we have our movie data two times a week, we enjoy time together.

"I'm going out!" I announced as I walked out of my room.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Daniel called me... um, there's a dinner in his house, with his family, He invited me. Maybe i won't be over tonight" I said shyly biting my lip. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh okay, I'll go to Maia's today, I guess i won't be stoping by until tomorrow night, we have a party to plan, for Cierra and all" She said, I smiled, I love when she speaks to me about her friends, they are pretty chill and i'm glad she enjoys time with them.

"Okay, just be careful and take care, call me if you need anything. I love you okay? you're my best friend, remember that" I said sighing, she truly is the cutest human alive, i love her because she has been always there for me, i'm always here for her, I wish this never change.

"Yeah... you're my best friend too and I love you" She sighed, she looked down for a while, I walked to her and kissed her forehead.

{...}

"Y/N! darling, it's been a while" Daniel's mother greeted me, I hugged her back and smiled.

"I know it's been pretty busy these days" Insaid.

"Let my girlfriend breathe mother" He said, I chuckled.

"It's okay! I love her" I said and walked with him to the living room.

"Dinner will be ready soon, I'll let you know"

"Do you need any help?" I offered, she shook her head.

"Don't be silly darling, when you have your own house and you marry my son, you can cook for me" I blushed at the comment.

My stomach erupted with butterflies. "Mother, please you going to scare her out, i wanna keep her" Daniel said and hugged me, I giggled. I breathed in smelling his fragrance, gosh he is amazing.

After a couple minutes of a deep chat, his mother called us to have dinner, everyone was talking about their day, it was so nice to spend time with people like this. My phone buzzed with a notification, I opened it and Alycia just posted a picture on instagram.