She took the bandages in his face, before carefully wrapping it around her knee tightly, before she stood up again, using the stick again and began walking, or trying to. It probably took her five minutes to cross a whole twenty five meters. She situated her bag on her back as she walked away from the water, not really having any destination in mind, just longing to get away.

She didn't know how long she had been walking, but by the time she had finished two cabins had sounded, and she was almost positive that they were not the two girls how had tried to kill her. She listened the the canons, leaning against a tree and waiting for more, becoming even more aware of her surroundings. The game was coming to a close, and with less people, the game makers would need to keep the entertainment up which meant suddenly the whole arena was a lot smaller.

She looked around warily, as she rested again the tree, by now a good distance from the corn oculus and the two bodies, which probably been picked up and taking to be cleaned and sent back to their respective districts. Her knee hurt less and while she was still exhausted and fatigued, she had managed to keep pushing on, persevering through the growl in her stomach.

Indie sat down on a log, after making sure that she wasn't sitting on any rotting part and looked around, before setting her bag down. She was out in the open, but she didn't quite care, after all, even if she wasn't the game makers would find some way for the other tributes to find her or give her a brutal death. There was no point in hiding now, it was her against three others, and she was positive they would turn on each other before they managed to find her.

She rested her leg, carefully stretching it in front of her and straightening it, causing a small sting as she did so, and she hissed in pain but otherwise ignored it, going straight for the camouflaged bag that rested a few inches away from her. She reached inside, and having used must of her resources, found herself easily wrapping her fingers around the rest of the snake she had left for a moment like this.

That afternoon, Indie ate hungrily, ravenously tearing through the rubbery meat, and finishing it all. She hardly cared that it wasn't in any way good, and found herself using the moisture from the snake to rub off some of the dry blood that covered her. All the while, Indie made sure to listen closely for anything that could be coming her way, but to her luck, as the sky began to dim, the game makers seem to be done toying with them for the day.

Apparently four deaths in a day was enough for them.

Indie longed for sleep as she continued to sit on the log, making sure she was aware of her surroundings but found herself wanting to give in, every time she felt her eyelashes begin to bat shut and she would jump awake, before going back and resting her head on the tree behind her. Just because the game makers were taking a break didn't mean the tributes were.

She had her arms crossed over her chest and at some point she had moved to lean against the tree, lying back with her legs stretched in front of her, her right one barely moving. Her body kept trying to curl up into the tree, hoping it would envelope her and take her home, or away from here, but every time she did so, her knee gave a sharp pain and she went back to the way she sat before, which was probably helpful.

The national anthem sounded, and Indigo looked up into the sky past the trees which was hard, shell admit but managed to do so anyway. At first it showed the panel symbol, as usual before continuing, showing the boy from one. His face seemed to glare down at her and she swallowed thickly, knowing it was her own fault that his face was in the sky. Next was the boy from two, his face also seemed to leer down at her and she had to stop and remind herself that the next two wouldn't be her fault.