Ch 2

3rd Person's Pov

"So you weren't joking about this shopping thing ?" Itachi asked as he was putting on his red converse.

"Nope! I need to restock my games and manga. You know the important stuff." Shisui stated as a large grin adored his face.

Itachi sighed once again as they made there way to the garage.

"Tell me again why I need to come with you ?" Itachi asked as he walked towards his red mercedes and unlocked it with a click.

"Now that is a very good question sir." Shisui began as a chuckle escaped his lips as he continued.

"Well you see I need an extra hand to help me carry all my purchased items, right? Plus my car has also gone for repair. So yeah that's why you get to spend time with this awesome human right here." He finished as he did a courtesy bow before entering the car.

Itachi raised an eyebrow and entered the car as well. He then began to look around in a hawk like manner.

Shisui raised an eyebrow at his best friend's weird action. "What are you doing exactly ?", causing Itachi to look him dead in the eye with a serious expression.

"Look for this 'amazing human' you just mentioned."
.
.
.

"Oh no you didn't." Shisui said as he bagan to lunge towards Itachi. However before he reach him he was pulled back by the seatbelt that he had buckled during the conversation, bring him back to his seat, also causing him to let out a rather loud pitch screech.

"Kyaaa-"

Seeing this scene unfold Itachi let out an amused laughter and drove forward towards there location.

Timeskip brought to you by Itachi eating Dangos

After the two men were done with their shopping (well more of Shisui shopping and Itachi just tagging along) their made their way to the car again.

*Insert favourite Naruto S1/Shippuden op/ed*

A/n Mine's Shippuden op 5 Hotaru no Hikari

Shisui answered his blaring phone with a few 'hmms', a sudden loud WHAT (which attracted a lot of attention in the parking lot) followed by a quick 'I am one the way' as he quickly fumbled with it..

"What happened ?" Itachi asked with a concerned voice as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Theft at the Yamanaka Jewelleries. The robbers have taken all the staff and customers hostage." Shisui said as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"What's the current situation then ?" Itachi asked as he entered the location Izuna had sent them.

"The hostages include some important figure. Luckily Obito was also in there when this happened so he is currently one of the hostages." This caused Itachi to raise an eyebrow. The heck was Obito doing at a jewellery store?

"He has already relied some important information secretly and for the most part the situation is under control." Shisui finished as he threw his head back and rubbed his temples.

"So what's the real problem ?" Itachi asked as he checked how further they were from the location.

"Well as I said for most part the situation is under control. But since wedding season is almost here the shop was heavily crowded. Now what happens when a lot of people are seemingly in danger ?"

"Panic."

"Exactly. So aside from the obvious panic in the shop itself a lot of media has gathered around and since the news is spreading like wildfire a lot of families are also crowding there. And with more people comes more pressure. And thus they need the great Shisui Uchiha to calm them down." Shisui finished.

Itachi simply noded as they continued on their way towards the scene.

________________________________
A/n Wow I actually completed the second chapter. Damn this is new.

Random gif time~

It's Kiri baby from Bnha 💞

It's Kiri baby from Bnha 💞. God I love this guy.

Meet you guys in the next chapter. Until then stay awesome. See ya~