Ch 1

3rd Person POV

Itachi woke up from another one of his never ending nightmares.

Nightmares for him weren't a new thing and this one in particular has been plaguing his since as long as he can remember.

The thing that made this particularly different was the fact that even though he could usually remember all his nightmares to the utmost detail but this particular once was always a blur.

They only thing that he could remember or rather feel were the various feeling he experienced during it.

Yes, even though he couldn't remember a single visual from it the feeling way even clearer and intense than the ones he felt in his actual life.

The feelings of sadness, joy, confusion, anxiousness and above all gratitude.

As soon as he would wake up he would feel an intense surge of emotions, only for them to disappear a few seconds later. It confused him greatly.

Releasing a sigh Itachi looked up at his alarm clock, only to realise that there was still ample of time to get up. It was also a Sunday, so he thought he might as well rest up some more. At this point all he wanted was a quiet and peaceful Sunday.

.
.
.

"ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Yup and goes his peaceful Sunday.

Itachi sat up with a groan as he heard loud and hurried footsteps coming towards his room as he waited for the impending hurricane of a person who he also calls cousin aka his best friend to arrive.

He heard the front door open and head an obnoxiously loud voice.

"Get up loser, we're going shopping!"

A/n Yup!

His one and only best friend, Shisui Uchiha exclaimed as he showed Itachi a huge grin wanting to be praised for the grate reference.

"Shisui, why ?" Itachi asked with a deadpan expression.

"Because that's what she said" Shisui pointed finger guns towards Itachi and burst out into laughter while praised himself for his great sense of humour.

.
.
.

Itachi could only facepalm at his best friend antics.
________________________________

A/N
Hey guys! Koko here! So I know that (Y/n) hasn't been introduced yet but no worries she will be arriving soon.

Our protagonist is fashionably late

Also a random gif

Till then stay awesome

Till then stay awesome. See ya~