When he gets Jealous

Start from the beginning

Luka heaved out a stern cough that got us to snap out reverie into his direction. I gave him a questioning look and he suddenly snapped out of something and red flushed his cheeks.
"Let's just go order already." He mumbled.

Luka got his and the groups order and went back to his seat. Derek then popped out of the blue and waved at me. I giggled and fretted him with a wave back.
"What do you want to order?" I asked him, he's pretty chill. A bit weird, but pretty chill. He rested his arms on the counter, looking at me with his blue piercing eyes staring straight at me. I shifted in my spot, waiting for his answer.

"What would you suggest?"

My head shot up and I looked at him more clearly this time. We have a whole menu on top of the counter and he's asking me to give him a suggestion? Well I guess that's not such a bad thing.

"I guess if I were you, you should definitely try the chiffon cake. It's delicious." I told him. His smile seemed to get bigger as he said. "Did you make it?"

"I helped with the baking and decorating, yes." I told him, a but unsure about how I should handle this. "I see. If you did it then I'm sure it's amazing." He gave me a wink and a smirk was now plastered on his face. I looked at him weirdly and just nodded in response.

Supposedly the customer would go back to their designated seats after ordering, but this guy just stood at the counter waiting for his order, staring at me like a diligent lion and I was pretty weirded out by now. Luckily there were no other customers but them so him hogging the counter was alright I guess.

"Are you free after your shift?" I hear him suddenly ask. I shot my head up and looked at him. "I guess I don't have anything better to do after my shift." I told him. I eyes Luka and he was pretty busy on his phone. But I can sense every now and then that his eyes were firmly on us.

"Great then! Do you maybe wanna hang out later?"

=

3rd Person Pov
=Omai how did that happen lol=

Inside, Luka was slowly raging with jealousy as he could clearly see his collab mate Derek smoothly sweet talking with (Y/N) as if he were sliding into her dms. His hands were clenched and he was subconsciously digging holes on his back. His glare was pretty menacing and the others could notice it. Juleka thought he looked like an over-riped tomato.

Derek was to comfy for comfort around (Y/N) and it drove Luka near insane. He wanted to claim his girl and eat popcorn and just watch Netflix and stuff. It's a fact that (Y/N) truly loves Luka, and he's sure if that. Everyone in their friends group know about they undying love for each other. But this single act held by Derek definitely caught him off guard, and left him very, very, jealous.

"I guess I don't have anything better to do after my shift."

Luka remembered that (Y/N) has nothing to do after her shift. He was supposed to ask her to let him stay at her place for the night and watch a movie or two. Derek beat him to it-

"Great then! Do you maybe wanna hang out later?"

Luka stood up from his seat and walked over to them. He can definitely sense his girlfriends uneasiness and its bothering him alot. He clicked his tounge and glared at Derek. "We have a session tomorrow. I suggest you not to go walk around, it's better to practice." Luka said, a hint of venom was clear on his voice. (Y/N) looked at him dumbfounded.

Derek thought about it for a moment and smirked. "I can handle it. I wanna get to know this lovely lady a little bit more." He eyes (Y/N) and his eyes were bright with amusement. Lukas hands were firmly clenched and (Y/N) can see it. She fake coughed to get their attention.

"Heh. I'm sorry Derek, I don't feel like walking around." She said. Entertainment filled her eyes as she stared at Luka for the longest time, who's mouth was agape. She giggled and tended to Dereks orders.

=

Your Pov

I got Derek his order and he eventually announced that he'll be leaving earlier than them. And so he did, and Lukas friends followed suit afterwards. I was once again alone with Luka.

I was behind the counter just cleaning it up and doing last minute work before I close the shop and call Miss Sabine. Luka was waiting Infront of the bakery with slight irritation surrounding. I'm still surprised he hasn't been akumatized by now. I can clearly tell that he was jealous earlier and it was really cute in my opinion. I got to my civilian attire and got outside. I gave Luka a hug and kisses his cheek, he didn't seem to react on that. I peered over at him and he was busy checking his phone. I whined and pouted.

"Hey hey." I said. I heard him grumbled something but can't figure out what it was. I strated getting annoyed by his silent treatment and I pulled on his Jacket. "Look at me please." I mumbled. This eventually made him look at me, and I can tell he was definitely irritated.

"Was it about earlier with Derek? I rejected him didn't I?" I told him. My hand slowly slithering up his neck. He looked away and I groaned. "Stop Being so jelly you dweeb. Close your eyes."

"I wasn't jealo—"

"Close your eyes." I commanded. He didn't have a choice and obeyed. He fluttered his eyes closed. I smiled and caressed his cheeks with both hands. And leaned in. I peppered kisses all over his face which seem to have got him red all over. He then opened his eyes with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey I never said to open them." I whined and giggled. His hands eventually found its way to my hips. He rested his hands on my hip lazily and I looked at him with adoration. This dude is totally adorable.

"In my defense you never said when." He exclaimed. And then we both laughed and left the bakery hand in hand.

=

Woop long chapter.
Lmao I'll fix my grammatical mistakes later skskksk