Your Fault Part 2-Stiles Stilinski

Start from the beginning

Scott sighed before bringing her wrist up to his mouth. I gripped her other hand tighter as he bit her. I cringed as his fangs sunk into Y/N's wrist.

I held my breath, waiting for any sign of Y/N getting better. Scott carefully put Y/N's hand back down, watching her almost as close as I was.

"Her color is coming back," Scott whispered. We didn't look away from Y/N, not even when we heard the door open.

"What are you boys doing?" Melissa asked as she came in and closed the door behind her.

"Scott gave Y/N the bite."

"What?"

I didn't turn around as Melissa started to panic. Luckily, Scott ran over to his mom and explained that he didn't have a choice. Y/N wasn't getting better and there was nothing else we could do.

"The full moon is next week," she said in a hushed voice. "What are you going to do? You don't even know what she will turn into."

"I had to, Mom." Scott sighed.

"I asked him to," I turned around. "You said yourself that she wasn't getting better and I. . . I can't lose Y/N, Melissa."

"I understand that, sweetheart." She sighed as she rubbed my shoulder. "But, what would Y/N say?"'

"She would do whatever it took to save me if the roles were reversed," I said. "And. . . And she'll understand why we couldn't let anything happen to her. Melissa, it was the only way to save her life. We had to try."

"Boys," she sighed. "I know how much you two love Y/N but. . ."

Before she could continue, we heard Y/N start to mumble. All three of us turned towards Y/N and froze as we waited.

"I can't. . . Where. . . Stiles?"

"I'm here, Y/N," I said quickly as I immediately sat in the chair next to her bed. I gently reached forward and grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers.

I held my breath as she stirred before her eyes finally fluttered open. She groaned as she turned her head towards me. "Stiles?" She mumbled.

"Hi, baby." I smiled as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"What. . . What happened?" She groaned. I looked over my shoulder at Scott and hesitated. "The wendigo. . ."

I looked back over to see Y/N's eyes widen. "He threw me. . ." She looked up at me, her eyes filling with tears.

"You've been in a coma for over a month, babe," I said, my voice slightly breaking. "The doctors weren't sure you'd wake up. . . We didn't have a choice. . . I was going to lose you, Y/N, and I couldn't. . ."

"I gave you the bite," Scott jumped in. "If I didn't. . ."

"We would have lost you," I added. She took a shaky breath as she looked between the two of us.

"It's okay," she said, her voice slightly cracking. "I understand. Thank you."

"Listen, Y/N, everything is going to be okay. I promise. Stiles and I will help you through everything." Scott said, trying to reassure Y/N.

"But we don't even know what I'm going to turn into," she said, her voice breaking. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze making her look up at me.

"I wasn't sure what would happen to Scott during his first full moon, but I was still there for him. I helped him through everything that happened that night."

"I escaped," Scott mumbled.

"Either way," I said, sending him a glare. "I was there for him every full moon after that. He has gotten it under control and now we are going to help you. No matter what."