part 12

Jaspers POV

When i heard what my sweet Isa had said, i wanted to rip that pathetic, egotistical human to shreds for the way he had treated my sweet mate whilst she was looking for me, but i was that mad i couldn't contain the growl that had slipped past my lips but i was also having trouble to keep the major in. 

"Jasper please calm down you took me away before could happen" i heard Isa say and as i thought about it she was right i had took her away before anything major could of happened to her but i still felt guilty because if i had realised she was mine sooner i could of took her away and stopped this before it got this bad.  

Peters POV

I could see the major tormenting himself over not finding her soon so i told Bella that me and Char would go and let her comfort the major and as i finished speaking me and Char ran out as i started thinking how dare that piece of scum lay his hands on my daughter and from Chars expression i could tell that she was thinking the same thing which was bad because i knew Char was going to want to do something about it but we couldn't we had to let decide what to do about it.

Bellas POV

As my parents had run away i went up to jasper and had my hands around his waist with my head on his back and we stayed like that until i hear "I'm so sorry Bella i never would have thought you went through that and i'm so sorry that you had to" i barely heard him say.

"Its fine jasper you never knew" i said and after that he started to understand that it honestly wasn't his fault and after that my parents had came back and for the rest of the night we all just did are own thing.