Wait what mates(part 2)

Jaspers PoV

Hello there my name is jasper Whitlock but to humans I am jasper hale why I ask myself I am the most feared vampire of all. My thoughts are cut off by the Rev of an engine of my kind of bike.(picture below)

(picture below)

As soon as the girl,who in fact turned out to be Bella,took her helmet off all I felt was lust I didn't show it though I felt it or thought of it so Edward wouldn't know

"Hi Edward and guys" Bella said in her Texas accent but as soon as She did Edward started moaning and complaining without so much as a hello to her.
"Bella,love,what are you wearing that is not appropriate attire for school"he said but once he said that I felt she was mad I tried to calm her down but it didn't work.fuck I thought.
"Why because you never picked it out" She all but screamed at him
"Well no but I was just saying I don't want people looking at what's mine" he said but as he said I could tell without my gift that Bella was livid.
"Oh fuck off Edward for all I care you can go rot in hell" She said and then walked off but all I could think is why is Bella swearing so hot.

First lesson hasn't even started yet and his causing drama already I thought to myself and followed Bella to lesson.

(bold are talking through minds. B=bella and j=jasper)
In lesson

B: why so shocked major I'm from the south I know how to defend myself
J:bella how are we talking to each other like this
B:(explains everything from Peter and Charlotte being her parents to him being her mate) and that leads to where we are now

I was shocked about what she told me but what surprised me was that Bella was already on her way to lesson I quickly ran and caught up with her and said why did you run.

"I thought you would reject me and not want me so I ran." Bella,my mate,said
"Why wouldn't I want you you are hot,fierce and smart" I said

I then pulled her into me and kissed her long and passionately just to show her I accept her.
"I do accept you but daddy said that we will have to keep it a secret from the family.

I'll see you next time