Spat

Hey guys!
I'm Russian writer and I don't know English very well. So, sorry for vocabulary and grammar and if you can, please indicate possible errors :)
____________________________

Two guys were sitting in small but comfortable flat. Their fingers were intertwined and locked together. But always something is going wrong and destroys the idyll. Now it was phone call.
Reluctantly looking at the phone, Vitalii realized that he needed to answer.
"Yes?" Guy said lazily. "Well, I don’t know ... well ... I’ll think ... okay ... yeah ... bye."
Jakub looked questioningly at the guy.
"We're being invited to the party ... and I just can't help don't go."
And again this question is in the eyes opposite.
“Well, this is Alex ... you know him ... and I have long promised that I will go, and so you should, no, just must come with me.”
"You know, we have a bad relationship with him, and I’m sure he counts only on you.”
“I will die there without you, but I can’t not go also, you know how long I put it off."
“I'm not stopping you, go. I'll be waiting for you here". Although if think about it, then where could he disappear.
“You definitely won't come with me?”
"Nope, go, just come back."
There was a slight laugh in the room, and then came the sound of a kiss, gentle and long, showing all understanding and gratitude.
***
“Heeeello” Said Vitalii, who came in, stretching the words. “Did you miss?”
Jakub suspected that the guy would return, to put it mildly, tipsy, but, knowing how rare this is, he never said anything about this to Ukrainian.
“Oh, how are you...yes, I missed you.”
"And I missed, unbearably missed." He was trying to take off his shoes without getting entangled in them.
Looking at the guy’s futile attempts to take off his shoes, Polish tried to restrain his laughter. And so he took over the initiative.
“Oh my God, let me help you.” No matter how much this picture amuses Jakub, he can't scoff at his own husband “No, wait, don’t move. Voila."
“You're just a wizard, Jaku-u-ubik.”
With a grunt, Polish decided to continue undressing the guy so he could go to bed faster, after all, it was two o'clock of night.
"So, wait, do not move, let me undress you."
"Oooh, right so right away, from the doorstep, right? Can't wait it already?"
“Moron.” Jakub said with a slight laugh “Let's go."
Vitalii reaches for the guy, almost dumping him on the shoe, because of which they with wild laughter are removed from each other.
***
Jakub was lying on Vitalii’s chest, and the second was fingering the guy’s curly hair. It was some boring program on TV, so Polish decided to surf the social networks.
Having entered the Instagram, he began to leaf through the tape, when he stumbles upon a publication where some guy embraces his Vitalii. Jakub scrolled again and saw even more photographs where an unknown person whispers something in the ear of an Ukrainian.
Noticing the stupor from the guy’s side, Vitalii decided to look into Jakub’s phone, but he didn’t have to look at it for a long time, as Polish asked a question.
"Well, how must I understand this?" Calmly, ignoring the flow of emanating over him, asked Jakub.
“Well, this is Michael, Alex’s friend.” Ukrainian said, scratching his head.
"And?"
"What and?" Vitalii blinked incomprehensibly.
"Do not pretend that you do not understand what I mean!" Turning to a cry, said Polish.
“Hey, what are you doing?” Ukrainian began, not understanding what caused the guy’s anger. “I really don’t understand what you mean.”
"Yes? Then take a look here.” Jakub handed the phone to the guy. "What do you say to that?”
“Well, this is Michael's friend ..."
“I already heard that. Let's try something else."
"What do you want to hear?"
Now both guys seemed to be on the verge of collapse and were ready to yell at each other: one because of a misunderstanding of the situation, and the other because of jealousy, although he completely trusted Vitalii.
"Explain to me what it is?"
"So, stop, let's calm down?" Said Vitalii, trying to rise on his elbows and look into the eyes of Jakub. He did not want to swear. "So, I see a photograph, what next?"
Exhaling noisily, Polish tried to pacify his voice and shove emotions to hell.
"What it is? You and Michael...you are..."
Realizing that the guy was not going to finish the sentence, Vitalii decided to continue.
“We just sit and drink, what's wrong?”
"And I?"
Obviously not understanding what the guy was trying to tell him, Ukrainian decided to calmly answer to all questions.
“And you are you. You…"
“Ah, so I'm not interested for you anymore, right? Here we are, but I was hoping that at least a year would pass."
"What?!" Vitalii did not expect such a turn of events - to say that he was dumbfounded - to say nothing.
"And then! You stick to some guys who you know one day."
"What?"
"Nothing!"
“Are you all right?”
Now both guys sat down, resting their hands on the sofa and looking at each other with raging eyes.
“Everything is wonderful with me, but not with you.”
"What? God stop it. What the hell are you talking about?"
"Am I talking nonsense?! Explain to me what is it?"
“Oh my god, these are photos taken at a party yesterday, what else?"
"Yah you! Do you really not understand?" Almost poking a phone in the nose of an Ukrainian, the guy goes to scream.
“I really don't understand. You want to hear something like: “you know, I was at a party yesterday and cheated on you” or “I met a guy and seemed to love him, so goodbye. What do you want to hear from me?!"
Yakub started to tremble, but tried to hide it.
“So you wouldn’t tell me ?!”
"No. This is simply not possible."
"That is, would you tell?"
"Yes, I would."
“I listen to you very carefully.”
Vitalii, seems, did not understand what the guy was leading to, and decided to defuse the situation by joking.
“Good” Guy exhaled heavily for more conviction. “I cheated on you” But he could not help laughing, he smiled broadly, tried to get closer and kiss Jakub, but he dodged.
"What are you doing?"
“And you don’t understand” His smile grew wider, and now he was reaching out to hug the guy.
"Hands off."
"Why?"
“And you still ask why?! Go to hell!"
"With pleasure."
Now Vitalii tried to repeat the same thing, but only more assertively and more confidently, but Jakub stood up abruptly.
"Hey, where are you?"
This fed up with Polish, and besides, a little more, and he could not longer hold back the tears that were coming closer and closer every second, as if reminiscent to himself, and the farther, the less likely to hide them.
“Get out, you moron, get out of my life. Go to your fucking Ukraine!” Jakub shouted breathlessly.
Everything turned upside down in Vitalii’s soul: after all, he loved him so much, and these jokingly spoken words, but taken by the guy so seriously, spoiled everything. Oh god, how he didn’t want to go to that damn party. It was necessary to stay at home and don't care what Alex would later say. Oh, how he was right, damn right.
"Sorry I…"
"Sorry, what are you?! What?! What else do you say in your defense? Or maybe you want to add something? M? The view is unsuccessful? Or maybe you're with that guy like him there? Oh, with Michael. So, what are you already engaged to this Michael? Maybe I give you more blessings? What?! What are you going to say to me? Okay, I'm waiting."
Vitalii again tried to get closer and kiss his boyfriend...or not his already? But Jakub pulls back confidently backing away, looking into so beloved eyes, which shone with happiness less than an hour ago and radiated heat. Or maybe he is all in vain? And it was not necessary to start this quarrel? What if not? And the guy really cheated on him? So many questions rummaged and snooped in the head of а Polish.
“Let me explain everything to you” After waiting for a barely perceptible nod, Vitaly continued. “We are just friends, and...”
"Just friends?! Just friends don’t whisper something in each other’s ears and don’t smile like that. And also just friends don’t put their hands so gently on their backs" Jakub's feelings were boiling, probably for the hundredth time in the last fifteen minutes.
“Well, stop it, please. You know, I love only you and...oh my God, I never would have thought of anything to cheated you, not even more so do it"
“These are just words, and besides, you said the opposite.”
“I was joking because I don’t understand what you want to lead to. And besides, you know very well that I really love only you, and even if I wanted to cheated you, I wouldn’t persuade you to come with me so much."
"That is, you admit the possibility of treason, right?!"
"Oh my god, no. How can I prove it to you?" Sighing desperately, predicting the next dialogue ahead, Vitalii said.
Jakub thought for a long time about his answer and the words of Vitalii, but now he isn't ready to either believe his boyfriend or doubt his innocence. He couldn't find the right solution, and it seemed to him that if he now stops him, then next time there may be a betrayal, and if he drives him away, he may never meet him again. Although if their love is as strong as Ukrainian assured him, then they will be together, at least the guy wanted to believe it.
“Go away” Jakub said, trying to hold back the tears, solid as it seemed to him, voice.
"But..."
"Get out!"
How much effort this cost for Polish, if Vitalii only knew how he wanted to say the opposite, but he simply could not, having thrown such a tantrum, give up so easily. The front door rattled shut, leaving the guy alone with his thoughts. He slowly crawled down the wall, squeezing his mouth with his hand and swallowing salty tears. On the reverse side of the door, about the same thing happened.
Vitalii, leaving the entrance to the playground, began to peck the first piece of iron that came under his leg. Partly angry with himself that he didn't listen to his boyfriend, and partly at his moron-guy, although he, too, could be understood, because if Vitalii were Jakub, he would have done the same.
Pretty tired and a little bending the piece of iron, he decided that he wouldn't get any result, and it's better to come up with a plan to win the heart of Jakub, again.
***
The next morning, the silence of the room was broken by a telephone call. Cursing, Jakub got up, hoping with all his heart that this wasn't an advertisement, went to the table and picked up the phone.
"Yes?" Not a solid, sleepy voice asked the guy.
"Jakub Winter?"
“Yes” Jakub answered more firmly.
"Who do you have Vitalii Winter?"
“I...I'm his husband, what's wrong with him?” The guy's legs buckled, and he collapsed onto the bed.
“He...he invites you on a date.”
Surprise and fear at the same time there was no chapel. He was happy that this moron was fine, but he was ready to kill him. No, well, is he normal at all? Why so scare?
"Anything else?" Tried in a calm voice to say Jakub.
"Are you not interested?"
“It depends on what answer you have to convey to him.”
"Well, in principle, this is not my business. I need to tell you the time."
"If this is the end of our conversation, then I'm listening."
"Today at 6pm, be ready."
"It's all?"
"Yes."
“Well and good” Jakub was about to hang up, but...
"I repeat, this isn't my business, but you could hang up at the beginning and not listen to the end, and you just have a wonderful husband, I shouldn't tell you, but he tried so hard, preparing this surprise for you. So don't miss him."
“It's not your business.” Jakub hang up on these words.
“Oh my God, he really loves me” Flashed through Polish’s head.
***
Hoping that Vitalii would arrive early, as he always did, Jakub began to gather two hours before the appointed time.
Having gathered in half an hour, the guy didn't know what to occupy himself with such a large amount of time. He decided to go to social networks, which recently caused a quarrel.
In the first publication, he again saw these photographs and deciding to look in more detail, opened the first photograph. Having approximated as much as possible, Jakub tried to understand, Vitalii lied to him when he said that they're just friends or not.
Winter pondered how the hand was lying, how far it was allowed in the zone, and what the reaction of Ukrainian himself was. Having come to the conclusion that the guy didn’t react at all to the hand on his back and to the whispering in his ear, Jakub became convinced of the fidelity of the guy, although he had little doubt about it.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Polish glanced at the time and, realizing that it was exactly 6pm, he was surprised at the punctuality of the guy and how quickly he spent the time; he got up and went to the door.
Beyond the threshold stood Vitalii, who was pretty wet and disheveled, with a bouquet of roses in his hands. He smiled radiantly and tried with all his appearance to create a homely atmosphere.
An idea flashed through Jakub’s head that perhaps the guy will be lying with temperature tomorrow and that he probably tried hard to prepare a surprise, but Polish is so lacking in the present, not memorized, who didn't try to control everything and didn't screw up the guy, but his, his Vitalii. And that's why he takes a step towards, he lifts slightly on his toes and kisses, kisses stupefying so beloved and desired lips.
Perhaps then he will regret that they stayed home to day, perhaps he will think about how he didn't notice the rain. But all this will be later, and now there are two guys who don't notice any vases that fly with a roar to the floor while they make their way to the bedroom, or the rest of the world. Why do they need them now?