Chapter 11: This is who I am!

Daetrin made two steps to the basement when he felt someone behind him. He turned around and saw Khaldun and as much as he wanted to spend time with him, he did not want him here. Not now. He did not want Khaldun to see who Daetrin really is.

"You should get out." He said with no emotion other than anger on his face and Khaldun shook his head.

"I won't let you do this alone." He said and Daetrin snorted.

"Yes, you will... You will get out because I don't want you to be here and if you have any respect for me, then you will listen to me." He said and Khaldun was about to protest when Daetrin spoke up again.

"I meant what I said up there. I am tired of pretending I'm not evil. For the past two hundred years I have killed and tortured many many people.And I do not want you to see me now. Because today that person is coming back." He said and Khaldun wished he could tell Daetrin about his own past. He wished he could let him know that he will never judge him for the Moon used to be the thing everyone in the world feared.

"Fine...But if you need me, I will be right outside of those doors." He said as he pointed at the doors behind him. And few seconds later Daetrin watched the Moon walk outside. Afterwards he continued walking until he neared the dungeon with two people chained to their chairs. He opened the doors and smirked as he watched them watch him carefully.

"My name is Daetrin Blackbourne." He said and watched their eyes widen in fear before they tried to mask it away. He smirked as he walked around the room.

"You've heard of me? Fantastic." He said and waited for them to say something but they never did and just when he was about to speak up one of them spoke first.

"What are you going to do to us? Torture us? No wolf can torture a scorpio!" The one on the left said and Daetrin smirked as he kneeled infront of him.

"You should be happy that you got me to do this. Or would you like me to call Elois Sinclair, the man who killed his own father or Gehenna Pandemonium, the woman who was trained to kill Lucifer? Trust me when I tell you that they can do much worse things to you then what I am about to do." He said and walked towards a small table. There he started taking his tools out.

"First, you took my brother away from me and with that you took the last light I had in my life. Then, you took my father away from me. And for that I am going to make you wish you were never born." He said and as he turned around with a knife he saw that the two looked at each other before the one on the left spoke again.

"We took your brother?" He asked confused and Daetrin was getting angrier and angrier by each second he spent breathing the same air as they.

"We are not here to talk about that. I am here to kill you." He said as he put the knife in the right hand of the man on the left. The man screamed in agony as he looked at his now bleeding palm. Daetrin then moved to the other man, but him he stabbed in the shoulder and watched as they screamed and trashed in agony. Then he took a needle out and walked towards the two of them.

"I heard that Scorpio Shifters have one weakness other than complete darkness. Mistletoe. I always wanted to test that theory." He said as he put mistletoe in both of them and watched them scream and trash in their chairs as their eyes turned red and blood started pouring out of them.

"You enjoying this, you sadistic son of a bitch?" The one on the right yelled through pain and Daetrin smirked.

"Yes, I am. You enjoyed killing my brother and sending me his heart. You enjoyed killing my innocent father. So yes, I am going to enjoy your pain." He said through his teeth and the man on the right laughed with blood still pouring out of his eyes.

"We never harmed a Blackbourne before." He said and Daetrin got angry as he stomped towards him and pulled the knife from his shoulder out. Next second, it was in his other shoulder. Daetrin was tired of listening to them talk and their lies. He knew what happened. He knew how his brother died and he would not let anyone else mock that. He turned around and walked towards the table. There he took out a heating tool he had and walked towards the two of them.