"Those who will fail will be attending summer classes during vacations. The ones who are most likely to fail are Yamada, Sumiyoshi and Nishinoya. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at the summer classes" warned Sensei, eyeing Nishinoya and the other he just mentioned.

Yū stiffened, dreaded that maybe he's going to fail. I decided to shake him out of the miserable thoughts he's thinking of and gave him a mild chop on the head.

"I'll tutor you so stop worrying about it so much Chibinoya! I got your back!" I confidently said with a grin on my face.

Yū's face immediately light up and smiled, "I'll be counting on you, Haru Kyojin" he replied.

Yes, count on me.

Like a friend would.

"Just leave it to me"

Sensei started his lessons and of course being a "diligent" student, I listened.

Kidding.

I was half asleep and half up during his lessons. It was always the same boring one every single day, and he even adds stories about his experience making the whole lesson a whole lot longer.

If I'm not being tutored by Mafuyu at home everyday, I'd also be a test flunker like Nishinoya. And that is my biggest nightmare.

The bell rang and it was the signal that classes are over. Yū had something he had to do at the gym again and told me to wait at the gate. Kei, also, was waiting outside my classroom right when Yū ran off.

"Senpai, konnichiwa" he greeted.

"Yo" I replied with a grin and we started walking side by side. "Were you waiting for me on purpose?"

"Yes," he answered almost immediately. "I've been meaning to ask if girls are usually really annoying and stupid?"

"Oi you're insulting someone again aren't you? Who's this girl you spoke ill of?" I asked after giving him a head chop.

Kei winced and rubbed the spot I just hit, "She's a classmate" he replied.

"Name?"

"Izayoi Hikaru, do you know her?" Kei asked me, this time.

"I think I have seen her name on the bulletin board by the faculty room. It was a ranking system for all of the students here in Karasuno." I stated remembering the exact day I saw that. "From what I remember, her name is two students above yours"

Kei's eyes widened at my last statement, "Really? That busu (ugly) actually ranked higher than me? Heh, interesting" he uttered and was smiling almost creepily.

"Stop with that face oi! You look like you're planning to kill someone!" I reprimanded him as we both walked down the stairs.

The two of us were changing our shoes when someone approached Kei. Her jet black hair's reached below her shoulders but looked messy, and she's wearing thick rimmed eyeglasses. After carefully closing my shoe locker, I tiptoed closer to hear them better.

"....tsukishima-san, please don't tell anyone about that...I'm begging you...." pleaded the girl, her voice soft, almost sounding like a whisper.

Oi oi! What is this dramatic scene playing right before my eyes?!

"I'll think about it" a nonchalant answer from Kei.

He's such a prick to others, it's quite hilarious to look at.

I wonder why he's not like that to me?

"....promise I'll do anything you want me to do.... onegaishimasu...." The girl softly said, bowing her head 45° degrees, and Kei just looked at her with an indifferent look on his face.

Girl I think you're going to regret saying that.

Suddenly that uncaring expression changed into a rather scary and creepy smile, "Anything?" Kei asked, frightening the poor girl.

Kei, I'm really wondering if you're a sadist or not?

".....yes...anything..."

"Then, I have three things I want you to do everyday. "Kei started, "One is that you are going to go home with me everyday. And Two is that you will make me lunch everyday and accompany me."

WHY DOES HIS REQUEST SOUND LIKE HE'S HER BOYFRIEND?!

"Three is the final conclusion of the two, you are to be my servant, as long as I want" Kei added, keeping his hands in his pocket.

SAY WHAT?!

SERVANT?!

This is too amusing but I'm poking my nose in too much.

I quietly exited the building and left Kei and the girl there. I wonder if that girl's the one he's interested in? She doesn't seem like the sore thumb he told me yesterday though?

"Oi Haru!!!! Sorry did you wait long?" Nishinoya ran to where I was with a big smile on his face.

Why is he this excited everytime he comes back from the gym?

It's friggin cute.

"I just arrived. Let's go?"

Yū nodded and put out his hand, "Hand?" he added making me smile.

"You really have taken a liking to my hand" I teased and placed my hand inside his, intertwined. "If I didn't know you any better, this would look like you like me , Yū"

If only that's true.

Yū chuckled and looked at me, "And what if I do?"

......

Eh?

O//////O

My eyes widened and I gave him a hard slap on the face. "URUSAI BOKE! (SHUT UP DUMBASS!)" I yelled at the top of my lungs and walked ahead.

"Oi Koharu! I was just kidding! Hahahahahaha, wait for me!"

"Don't follow me boke! (dumbass!)"

What's with him?!

This is three times in a week!

Isn't he giving me too much hope?!

I shouldn't even have any of those in the first place!

Why are you being like this Nishinoya?!

You're really confusing me.

e n d o f c h a p t e r