4 | doesn't take a gun to kill

Natasha Romanoff was annoyed

Downright annoyed.

She didn't understand how a man could be so god-damn infuriating. Men were stupid and vexing, but this one topped them all. Steve Rogers should be called Captain Oblivious, rather than Captain America. He was a man, a man with a penis who should be entirely turned on by the sexy photo she sent him of her breasts that was short of exposing her nipples.

✉️ NR: Looking forward to this afternoon. Picked out this dress just for you ;)

She had texted him along with a selfie of her in a blue dress that resembled the color of his shield. It was a blue darker than his eyes, a deep v-line that embellished her breasts and her long legs. She knew she had a pretty face and a curvy body. She wouldn't have graduated from the Red Room if she didn't. Her looks and skills may be all she had, but at least she wasn't utterly and entirely oblivious, that she could take a hint, unlike Steve. His response had her gagging, longing to strangle him through the phone. She should've just killed him when Yelena gave her the chance.

✉️ SR: You look absolutely beautiful Natasha. Can't wait for later.

What kind of response was that?

She had expected a flirty text alluding to sex. She even thought that she'd get a photo of his dick in return. Maybe she'd even get to see his size because she and Yelena had a running bet that she was determined to win. She had her suspicions that the super-serum 'enhanced' his size while her sister argued that it only affected his muscle mass and cellular functions. Natasha argued that a penis was a muscle but that was beside the point.

"Is that all he said? Seriously? Send him a boob pic' and get a dick pic' in return." Yelena said from beside her on the couch, stuffing another handful of chips into her mouth as she stroked Liho.

She was flying back to Russia later that evening and enjoying the few, precious hours of being away from the Red Room. Natasha would miss her more than she would ever admit aloud. They had always been close, through thick and through thin, but it was getting harder and harder to see one another amongst the deep-cover missions and callous wars. They never knew if it would be the last time they would see one another, and she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she got hurt. She knew that she should've fought harder to keep them from taking her sister. She should've fired that gun at that Cuban airport and ran far away with Yelena. They should've run away when they reunited on a mission to shut down a lab as new graduates years later, but Natasha hadn't been quick enough - brave enough. Even after Yelena had been exposed to the antidote that dissipated the oppression Dreykov had on her mind, they knew it wasn't the time to deflect when their handlers had yet to realize what happened.