Chapter 13

"Get me the best doctors! Go into the muggle world if you have to!" Narcissa Malfoy shouted. Draco was in a St. Mungo's bed still shaking while some silver liquid was pouring from his mouth.

Narcissa kissed Draco on the forehead. "You may not be a Gryffindor but you're brave and you'll get through this." Narcissa whispered to Draco. "Watch him for me Lucius I'll be back." Narcissa said to her husband. She walked out of the room and left Draco with Lucius.

Lucius sat on a chair beside his son. He stroked Draco's hair and said "This is your punishment from the Dark Lord. I'm sorry."

***
Gaunt House.

Ron stood before the Dark Lord proudly. "My Lord I got the mudblood. I may have had a little fun." Ron said. "Very good Weasley. You can leave." Voldemort replied. Ron dropped Hermione into the hands of Voldemort.

Voldemort strapped her to a chair and then poured some liquid into her throat. "Now I just gave you some Veritasium. You have no choice but to tell the truth." Voldemort whispered coldly.

"Tell me, what is Harry Potter's weakness."

"How about you tell me what's yours."

"I'm sure I gave you Veritasium!" Voldemort shouted.

"You did but when using Veritasium the person who has taken it cannot lie but they can divert the questions."

Voldemort chuckled and then shouted, "Crucio!" Hermione screamed in pain. How she wasn't gone mad from the torture? Only God knows. Voldemort's eyes turned green. The colour of Harry's.

***
Hogwarts

Harry gasped for air. He had just seen through Voldemort's body. Voldemort had Hermione. Harry grabbed his invisibility cloak and left his common room. He reached the gargoyles in front of professor Dumbledore's office. "Lemon Drops." He whispered.

Harry ran up the spiral staircase and into the office. Dumbledore was there. "Professor Professor." Harry shouted. "Voldemort he's got Hermione." Harry finished. "You saw this in a vision?" Dumbledore asked. " Yes." Harry answered. "Do you know where?" Dumbledore asked again. "Yes. It looked like gaunt house." Harry answered. "Harry grab my hand." Dumbledore said.

***
Back at Gaunt House.

"Weasley kill her!" Voldemort ordered. "Yes my Lord." Ron answered. "Avada--" Ron started. There was a crash at the front door. "Not on my watch." Harry said.

Soon enough Harry had grabbed Hermione and apparated them to St. Mungo's.

***
St Mungo's

Hermione was severely hurt. Physically and Mentally. "Hermione are you okay?" Harry asked. "Who are you?" Hermione asked. "Don't joke with me like that Mione." Harry said seriously. "No seriously who are you?" Hermione asked.

The doctors came over to Hermione and showed her diagnosis to Harry. "She has brain damage." The doctor said. Harry quickly wiped away a tear making sure no one saw him.

***
Draco's Hospital Room.

Draco had stopped shaking and just when everyone thought he was fine they heard a long beep. He was gone. "Draco no!" Narcissa shouted.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Don't hate too much! I hoped you enjoyed this story. The end!!

Vote
Follow
Comment

Hahahahahaha!! Just kidding I'd never end the book like that. But I'm planning to end this book in a bad way. There will be a sequel however where things will end up okay. Thanks for reaching this far. Now y'all can actually:

Vote
Follow
Comment