Chapter 4: Alden

Negans POV

After I showed Rick and Michonne the supplies I had stashed under a floor board, we ended up leaving soon after that. 

We hopped in the car and it was silence majority of the ride back..so I decided to speak up. "so boss..do you still hate me?", I said. "Oh boy, you just opened a big can of worms Negan", machine piped in before rick could speak. I gulped. "Negan, I hate you a little less, yes". "woah? thats it.. you're not gonna tear him a new one?", machine giggled a little. "Im with her on this one Rick", I followed. "No need, just thankful for the food today... tomorrows another day though", he said as he looked at me through the mirror up front. I didn't answer, I just looked out the window of the car, "damn, this place really turned into a shit hole", I stated. "Yeah thats what happens when theres no body to plant new trees, or water and cut the grass, dumb fuck", rick says. "alright, I wasn't asking for the sass, but I'm not going to argue with you. "why not?", rick questioned. "You're the father of my girlfriend, I don't need the trouble", I said. "smart move", he said parking the car".  

I limped to the gate, as Aaron let us in. I saw Maya in the distance talking to Alden. It looked like he was showing her how to weld..but the way he touch her arm I wasn't comfortable at all with it. I decided to not even tell her I was back and went straight back to my room to lay down. About 30 mins later I hear a knock on the door. "What", I say. "Its me", Maya says softly. Fuck I love the sound of her voice. Maya walked in and sat on the bed but I was laying down facing the wall so she wasn't facing my direction. "Negan, why didn't you tell me you were back?", she questioned. "I don't know, how did you know I was in here?", I said trying to act like I was fine. "I saw my dad and michonne so I assumed you were back too, and I couldn't find you anywhere else", she explained. "Oh ok, I see", I respond. She stood up rather fast. "What is wrong?", she says kind of stern. "Alden is what is wrong, Maya?", I snap back as I got up and looked at her in the eye. "what the hell are you talking about?!", she yells. "I saw him Maya, don't act dumb", I roll my eyes. "Saw him do what?", she asks. "he touched your arm, and it wasn't a normal touch , I know what I saw", I say. "Oh my gosh, you are being such a child, when you are ready to be an adult and have a mature conversation then find me", she walks and slams the door behind her. I sat back on the bed and slammed my face into my pillow. I punched the wall a couple times and broke the dry wall. "fuck", I yelled as I looked down at my blended knuckle. 

After I calmed down, I walked the emergency room to get bandaged up. She poured alcohol on my hand and I bit my lip. "shit that stings", I say. "well you teared some layers of skin, so i'd assume it would sting a lot", the lady said. "yeah, I guess", I said.

I went to Mayas room. I knocked on the door, "Maya, I'm sorry...I really am", I said. It was quiet for a minute. The door opened, "you were being really immature, Negan", Maya said softly. "I know baby, I know, I'm so sorry. I thought I saw something and I know now that I was being stupid", I apologize. "what happened to your knuckle?", she asked. "Punched a wall", I said. her eye brows went up. "yeah I know, I'm dumb", I said. "no.. actually thats kinda hot", she replied. "oh really?", I smirked. I walked a bit closer to her. She wrapper her arms around my neck, and I rested my hands on her hips."My guy, punched a wall..so sexy", she says in a low voice. "yeah I did, baby", I growled in her ear. I picked her up and kiss her lightly on the lips and laid her down of the bed. "Im gonna have to do this one handed this time Darlin", I said. She giggled, "I don't think that will ever stop you", she said. "never", I kissed her neck, and collar bone as I slipped her pants off. I took my shirt off and then suddenly heard someone fumbling with the door handle.