But I didn't care how stupid it sounded to other people. Though I wouldn't admit it, I secretly loved when he called me that. It was cute and playful and it was our thing.  

Your sure seem to have alot of things with Austin, Lena.

Sushi, meeting in kitchens late at night, your little nickname, making each other cum

"Oh, uh- interesting." Chris awkwardly responded, though I knew he didn't find it interesting at all.

I saw another message pop up on my screen and my eyes slanted in its direction.

Austin: Wish I was waking up to those pretty fucking lips wrapped around me.

I nearly slammed my laptop shut at the sight of the message, causing Chris to give me another strange look.

I cleared my throat, grabbed my cup and got up from the sofa. "My computer needs to be charged." I forced a smile.

He simply nodded his head. "Hey why don't you invite your producer friend over tonight? We're probably gonna have a little party."

"Oh yeah of course. That sounds like a good idea. Thanks Chris." I said as I made my way up the stairs.

I grabbed my charger from my bedroom and was about to head back downstairs as I walked past Austin's room.

I stopped in my tracks as I felt the burning urge to see him.

I let out a heavy sigh, turned around and made my way towards his door.

I turned the doorknob and opened the door to see the very man that was already making my morning complicated.

He was laying comfortably in his bed scrolling on his phone. As he heard the door crack open, his eyes shifted to me standing in his doorway.

"Looks like my wish has come true." He smirked, gesturing for me to come inside.

I rolled my eyes at him despite the adorable hopeful glimmer in his eye, as I let myself in, closing the door behind me.

"Relax Austin, I'm here for business not for pleasure."

"Why can't you be here for both?" He pouted tossing his phone onto his sheets.

I walked over to the bed, sitting next to him as he continued laying down, gazing up at me with those incredible blue eyes.

"Cause it's literally nine in the morning and someone will hear us." I scolded him.

"Fine. What business did you wanna discuss?" He asked, sitting up and placing his hand on the bare skin of my leg.

I was wearing a short floral dress that went to my mid thigh. And he had been undressing me with his eyes the second I walked into the room.

"Well I need to show you Bud Light's clothing designs that they sent us. And also my friend Brian Seymour is in town. He's a Hollywood producer and I mentioned you wanting to get into acting. He's dying to meet you. It wouldn't be any acting roles for this year since you need a break and all, but Chris suggested I invite him over tonight if that okay."

"Oh shit. You know Brian Seymour? Lena that's amazing. Yeah it would be super dope to meet him." Austin went on as he slid his hand under the fabric of my dress, grazing my skin with his fingertips.

"Cool. I'm sure he'll cast you in something whenever you're ready." I smiled. "And let me know when you're ready to look at the designs."

"Are you done?" Austin raised his brow at me.