He was cool: Chapter Five

Start from the beginning

That's when I vowed to where sweats and sweaters for the rest of my damn life. Well at least in high school.

Usually i get comments here there people asking me if I'm italian or if I'm moraccan. If not people always ask me this question, "What the hell are you?" like i'm this unknown kind of dog breed. Time to time it gets annoying, but I have no one to blame and it sucks.

It's not that I'm insecure I just despise attention to a degree of hate. I like walking the halls with no one looking at me. I love it when people don't take the time of day to say hi to me. I EMBRACE BEING IGNORED. I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes it feels like I'm the only person in the world and frankly i love that feeling.

As much as I miss my friends people move on. I can't be whining for the rest of my life so heck I just have to finish the path that's been given to me. As much as I catch myself crying in the morning begging god to bring back my father, it won't happen.

I think the only person I ever loved in my life was my dad, and weirdly enough no one will ever fill the hole my dad has taken with him. There will be forever a hole in my heart.

"You can open your eyes now!" cheered a voice. Blinking slowly I looked in the mirror to face a stranger.

"Who the hell is that?" I scoffed.

"That's you silly!" laughed Karissa. I scrunched my face up in confusion and the stranger infront of me mimicked me.

"OH MY GOD...." I gasped.

"You look beautiful Mercury!" grinned Karissa.

"I got to say you look like a different person" shrugged Tessa crossing her arms together.

"I LOOK-I LOOK..." I stuttered.

"YOU LOOK HOT!"

"I LOOK LIKE VOLDERMORT!" I screamed.

"Who is voldermort?" frowned Karissa.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FACE?" I touched my cheek, "IS THIS A MASK?" I poked my face.

"Don't touch your makeup Mercury!" hissed Tessa, "We worked so hard on it!"

"Get up so we can see you!" grinned Karissa.

Muttering some swear words I got up and almost stumbled. I eyed what the hell I was wearing and found some black heels strapped on my feet.

"Since when did you put these on me?" I questioned.

"You were like in la-la land when we were dressing you" Karissa giggled.

"What?"

"Look at the mirror" Tessa smirked. Walking (more like limping) over to the full mirror I set my eyes onto what I was wearing.

For a second I just blinked at my reflection and tilted my head to the right. I wore a thin white flowy shirt that went up to my mid-thigh. I thought I wore nothing under and lifted up the shirt to find baby blue short shorts under that were rolled up. Scowling I rolled them down. I hate short shorts, what are they underwear? jeez.

"What in the hell...?" I swore, "Since when did they put me in these clothing" I turned around to see my back.

"Told you were magicians" smirked Tessa.

My skin was glowing pale honey against the dim lights. Touching my hair I found myself combing it repeatedly with my fingers. It was remarkable what not wearing makeup and dressing up can do to you. I watched my reflection in aw and complete confusion.

"What did you guys do?" I spoke breathlessly.

"Do you know how long this took?" Tessa crooned.

"It's already 6:59"