Ch. 14 Everythings about to Change

I’m starting to get tired of waking up to headaches and random voices around me. “When is she going to wake up?” On a shocking note, I didn’t know the voice speaking.

“Soon hopefully.” Said Damon. At least I know his voice.

I moved my head to the right, causing a sharp pain to shoot through my head. “Hey, she moved!” Said the unknown voice.

“Shut up, Alec.” I felt whatever I'm laying on shift. “Princessa? Are you awake?” I lifted my hand up and covered his face with it.

“My head hurts. Why does my head always hurt when i'm with you?” I cracked open my right eye to see hurt pass over his face. Making me feel bad for him. Although I cover up my pity really quick with a blank expression.

“You fainted. Nearly scared us to death when we saw you fall to the ground, but then Damon said you do it a lot. Why is that?” The man talk is about 6”4’ and badass looking, if I didn’t feel some sort of kinship with him I’d say he was hot. I’m also guessing that he’s the Alec that Damon was talking to.

“How about you tell me how we know each other before I tell you anything?” I leaned up into a setting position and stared him down.

“Told you she wouldn’t remember anything that happened.” Damon said matter factly.

Alec chuckled and shook his head. “Well lets hope she doesn’t faint again, when we tell her again.” Damon nodded and laughed at this also. God I want to hit him for that. Next thing I know, my fist came in contact with his shoulder.

“Ouch!” He gave me a dirty look while holding his shoulder. “What the hell was that for?”

I gave him my best are you serious look. “It’s for making fun of me with a guy I’ve never met.” I threw my arm out towards Alec’s direction.

Alec gasps and puts his hand over his heart. “That hurts sis, really it does!”

Everything blurred and started going through my head like a movie after he said sis. Me in bed asking Damon for help to find my parents, us flying out the window, speeding away to the gate of hell to find the person who can open my memories, racing against a new person with talent and then meeting him. Causing a lapse of time at the contact of our skin. Damon saying he was one of my two Guardians, one good and one bad; they will both follow all day every day (I really hope that doesn’t mean to the bathroom also).  Then to add it all together they’re my half brothers, and Alec’s a warrior for Hell too. Ohhh joy.

I came back to reality just to find fingers snapping right in my face. “I think we put her in shock for really this time.” Alec said as he and Damon leaned into my personal space. In lighting fast speed, I put a hand on each of their faces and pushed them back harder than I meant to.

“Damn, you’re violent today ever since you woke up! Go back to sleep.” Said Damon, who’s sitting on the floor holding himself up by one arm. I glance over at Alec and can’t help but smile a little bit at the fact, that he’s playing dead.

Standing up I walk over to him and lightly kick his side. “If you’re done, drama queen we got work to do.”

He was up in a flash. He walked in front of me and gave a dramatic bow as he said, “Your wish, is my command.  What is your wish exactly.”

I got right up in his face. “Help me find my parents. I need you to unlock my mind so I can see my memories.”

He nodded his head. He stuck a hand out for me to take. As I placed my hand in his time slowed again. “Is that going to happen everytime we touch?”