'Since this is likely the last pre natal appointment before the babies arrive, we're all being allowed to attend,' Corey and Raven's faces lit up with pleasure, neither had been happy at being left behind for this appointment. Ever since their birds had pulled a fast one, going for the gender reveal scan alone, the fellas had deployed Corey to keep an eye out for the time and date of Sang's pre natal appointments to be sure of when her appointments were and to check regularly in case the appointments were changed or rescheduled.

'I think she's not telling us she is in pain,' Axel said grimly.

'Da. Getting up or down. In and out of car. Her body stiff. I think has pain a lot too.' Raven rumbled in dissatisfaction.

Corey's face contorted in worry, 'I noticed her rubbing her pelvic area last week when she was doing yoga. Maybe we should check with the doc whether she should even be doing yoga anymore,'

'I spoke with Iris this morning, she said Sang has been re-reading her pregnancy study notes from her doctoral training on her laptop,' Neither Corey not Raven we're surprised to be told Iris was watching what her sister was reading electronically. Iris had already talked with the team two weeks ago about her concerns,

'Sang is focusing on treatment for something called Pelvic Girdle Pain or PGP  and also Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction or SPD. They are essentially the same thing and it means her pelvic joints are unstable and stiff from carrying the babies.' Both of his brothers looked alarmed,

'When we get to Phil's office, we're hoping she'll bring it up herself but if she doesn't Iris and I will confront her about it. The condition involves having pain in her pussy and ass as well as her back. We need to know how bad it is to keep her stress levels down,'

Axel, Raven and Corey exchanged frustrated expressions, Sang was so determined to stand on her own as their partner, which was fine, but the team needs to know if she's in constant pain. Brandon, Marc and Kevin walked in the front door with Iris, over hearing the last part of the conversation.

'Good,' Iris said matter of factly, 'You've let the others know what's happening with sissy's appointment today.' Iris looked around for her sister, 'Where is my pain in the ass twin?'

Raven pointed toward the bathroom as Corey spoke,
'She's in the middle of her morning routine. She'll be getting in the shower shortly so let's finish up quick. I hate her being in there without someone in the room in case she gets dizzy. Plus she's struggling to step in and out of the bath tub shower combo unit we have here.'

'I know we haven't got to the stage where we have had sex yet, but do you think she'll let us in the room while she showers just to be safe,' Kevin asked Iris, 'She's getting awkward to get a safe hold of now and while we all know you're very strong, Moon-shine, I think we'd all feel better if one of us was in the bathroom whenever Star-shine is in there, just in case,'

Iris smiled gently at Kevin and the rest of the stressed Toma team,

'I think we all know if Sang hadn't been put on a sex ban at the last appointment, we'd have definitely had sex by now. So yes, I think she'll be fine with it. She'll call for me soon and I'll go in first. Whoever is up first...' Iris trailed off, raising her eyebrow at Axel, her look clearly said you'd better take first shift to avoid a disagreement.

'I'll go first,' Axel jumped in, recognising Iris was right, circumventing an argument that would only stress them all further was sensible. His brothers still managed to look disgruntled but Axel's liaison glare cut them all off before any words were spoken, 'You lot can sort the rota out later today but for now, a stress less front is what we present to our little bird,' The team rubbed the backs of their necks, faces and heads respectively while looking chagrined, their team liaison was right. Sang's emotional well being came first.