all i want (is you)

Start from the beginning

Jimin seemed to think the same, because he leaned over and grabbed the lube bottle from the desk. He brought the nozzle to Yoongi's hole and squirted it directly inside of him. Yoongi whimpered at the feeling of the cold liquid inside of him, but he didn't have time to think about it before Jimin fucked it back in with a wet noise that echoed around the room. It was dripping all over the place, all over Jimin's thighs and the chair, but Yoongi couldn't care less at that moment.

Yoongi's head was spinning as Jimin thrusted in so hard, jabbing his prostate, that Yoongi yelped and choked on his own spit.

And then, Yoongi decided he was going to kill Jimin, murder him in cold blood. Because right then, he stopped. Pressed so hard into Yoongi's hole that he thought he could feel it in his throat, and he stopped, dick throbbing, lube leaking everywhere, tip pressed against Yoongi's prostate.

"Why!" Yoongi cried, slamming his hands down on the desk. "Why, why! Please don't! I want!" He was throwing a tantrum, but he couldn't care. He was tired and needy and desperate, like Jimin had said and he wanted to be fucked.

Jimin didn't answer for a moment, just pressing Yoongi on his cock so hard that his knuckles were turning white over Yoongi's hips. When he spoke, his voice was dark. "Come like this, hyung."

The words were ridiculous, to the point where Yoongi could hardly process them. How did Jimin expect him to come like that? Sure, Jimin was pressing against his prostate, but he wasn't doing anything. He was completely still, holding Yoongi down with all of his strength. It felt good, Yoongi was so full, but it wasn't enough.

"I can't, Jiminie," Yoongi sobbed. "I can't do that, I need more. Need to be fucked."

"You can, hyung." He wouldn't take no for an answer.

Yoongi felt tears leak down his face, tears of frustration at stopping. He tried to reach down and grasp his cock, but Jimin smacked his hand away, only making him cry harder. He clenched onto Jimin's length - hard - and oh, that felt good. That felt really good when it was pressed against his prostate, nudging it and throbbing against it.

So he did it again, and again, and Yoongi's cock twitched and his eyebrows were furrowed and Jimin was moaning softly in his ear, whispering how good Yoongi was, and how he could totally come just like that.

His orgasm hit him by surprise, nearly knocking him out. He whimpered, clenching down so hard that Jimin couldn't move even if he wanted to. The noise in his throat stuttered and died out, the feeling so intense that it completely took over his body. He was only slightly aware of the cum shooting onto his stomach, some of it hitting his chin with how hard he came.

Before he could calm down completely, Jimin was lifting him up and fucking back in like his life depended on it. He was grunting and Yoongi was like a limp doll on top of him, his sensitive hole being used like a toy for Jimin's cock.

It didn't take long like that until Jimin was pulling out, his cock between Yoongi's thighs as he jerked himself off. He moaned into Yoongi's shoulder as cum shot out of his cock, warm as it landed on Yoongi's length and making a mess out of both of them. Yoongi's thighs were still twitching.

He grimaced when he felt Jimin's cum dripping down his balls. "We need to clean up," he muttered.

"Five more minutes," Jimin sighed, groaning loudly and throwing his head against the back of the chair.

"Jimin, I can literally feel your cum dripping down my cock and it's uncomfortable. Clean me up and take some responsibility for once."

He could tell Jimin was pouting when he muttered, "rude", and easily dislodged Yoongi from his lap. He rummaged through his backpack that was laying on the floor and threw him a towel that Yoongi was pretty sure he used as a sweat rag before.

Whatever. Yoongi used it to clean himself off and then passed it back to Jimin, standing with shaky legs as he tried to pull his pants back up.

"You're so mean," Yoongi told Jimin, glowering at him. "I was ready for that good fuck like an hour ago."

Jimin shrugged and shot him a cheeky smile. "You could have safeworded if you wanted to. You don't have to act shy with me, hyung. That was fun, wasn't it?"

Yoongi grunted. "I think we have different ideas of 'fun'," he lied.

Jimin beamed at him and leaned forward to press a soft kiss to his lips. "You love me though."

"No," Yoongi said. "I want to fight you."

"No offense, but I don't even think you can stand right now." A look at Yoongi's shaky legs. "I could take you down in an instant."

"Hey, fuck you!" Yoongi squawked.

"I just did!" Jimin called back as he basically skipped out of the studio.

Yoongi grumbled at him under his breath, but he was smiling and completely boneless as he sat back down at his desk. Maybe now he would be able to focus on his song.