The Cliff

Aaron's P.O.V

We've been chasing Evans scent for a while now, I don't know where we are I just know we are close to the ocean.
The trees have become thinly spread and the ground is slightly rocker as we finally run out into a clearing in front of a cliff. Jenna stands holding my son over the edge of the cliff, the ocean crashing against the cliff face below. "He said I could have him. if I can't have him neither can you!" Jenna screams at me, still dangling my helpless 8 and a half month old over the edge.

"Jenna, what are you talking about?! He's mine!" I spit trying to control myself, worried for my son.

"No! I was promised! I've always wanted one..." She says, looking over the edge then at Evan.

"Jenna please just bring him back over the edge, that drop and cold water will kill him!" I try to reason "huuuuhh!" I gasp as my baby is dropped.
Without thinking I race over the edge and fall after my son. I see him falling below me, I also see the hungry ocean below.

I dive, headfirst. Gaining speed, I finally grab Evan. We free fall before I lunge forward and grab the rock face with my free hand. Broken rock and rubble smashes and crumbles down the sheer rock face as I try to slow us to a stop. Evan clings high up my shoulder, I hold him tight. That water will surely kill him if I let him fall.

We ground to a halt, now I'm clinging to the sheer cliff face my infant son clinging to me. He whimpers quietly, from shock and the cold, he's not even in the right clothing for this time of year.

Slowly I begin climbing up the cliff, my hands are killing and my clothes are ripped to shreds, but my son doesn't have a scratch on him which means I have done something right! I'm almost at the top of the cliff now, just a few meters to go!

Finally I reach the top, clawing my way onto level ground. I'm alone though. Tom is gone, as is Jenna. Standing up to brush myself off and comfort Evan.
Tom bursts through the trees "she ran, I chased her but she got away, I'm sorry Aaron" Tom says walking towards me
"It's ok, if I ever see her again she's dead." I say looking at my son as I sit him on my hip to look him over. "I can't believe you jumped off the cliff" Tom chuckles "of course I did! He's my son!" I say in aspiration. "We need to get inside, Evans freezing" Tom points out "yeah, where do we go?" "We could go to my place?", "okay let's go" I say getting ready to run, but Tom stops me. I look to him in wonder as her removes his leather jacket, the same leather jacket he gave me to wear the day he died. He wrapped it around my shoulders, covering Evan on my hip also.

"Thank you, let's go" I smile up to him

"How can you smile at a time like this? It been pretty traumatic" he chuckles

"I have my son.... And you...." I say a slight blush forming on my cheeks.
Tom places a kiss on my lips, a hot, powerful kiss... "Hmmm" I moan as he begins kissing my neck in a loving and caring motion, not like he wants to strip my clothes off.

"Evan is still on my hip, Tom" I moan, "hmm" he hums "we can't....he's still.....Tom....." I moan in ecstasy. "Haha ok, we will continue this episode later" he winks at me. "Okay" I giggle

A sudden noise has our attention back to the tree line, and Rob walks out "well isn't this sweet... I've been replaced already" he snickers then pounces for Tom. And in a split second a white'ish light flickers and Tom pops to about 10foot away on the other side of me. Causing Rob to topple over the cliff. "You can teleport!?" I say excitedly "what? I can?!" Tom says looking himself over. I just laugh. And make my way to the edge of the cliff, just in time to see Rob land in the water. Sadness fills my senses at that moment, our love had died, he's not who I fell in love with. But it's still so sad, I loved him with all my being and now he's nothing but a problem.

A silent tear streaks down my cheek as I look down at him resurfacing from the water.

"Goodbye" I whisper. And turn and leave.

"Ready?" Tom holds a hand out.

I take it "ready!" I smile and we run, we run so fast holding hands. Evan giggles, he likes the speed I smile at him then to Tom.

(A/N) SO GUYS, IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD END THE STORY HERE? Maybe a sequel at some point? Thanks for reading!