Chapter 15

A.n. This chapter is going to be for a friend of mine isabelladraws_778 thank you for liking my story!!!!

Aiden POV

"Daddy huh?~" Draco said with a smirk and I blush and hit his chest lightly. "Hush!" I say and hide in his neck and he just chuckles and we cuddle until we both fall asleep for a little. Feeling happy and that nothing could ever hurt me again. But I was so very wrong.

James pov

   I was walking with my dad and just catching up with him when we heard a banging noise come from the front doors and then the doors breaking open.
   I run to see who the fuck it was and saw Dumbledork and his minions standing there. I start to feel my blood being to boil.

   "Go to Aiden!" I tell at my dad and he does as I said since there was no arguing with me since my temper is like his. Where there is no way to try and argue with once fully mad.

  "Why the fuck are you here!" I sethe through my teeth and I see the slut, or She Weasel as Draco puts it, comes forward.

"Well we were here for Severus since he betrayed us but now that we are here I want you." She tries to push her chest more towards me and I have never felt the need to puke more than now.

   "Sorry to burst what little brain you have but I am gay as fuck and I LOVE dick not your stretched out pussy. So please kindly get the fuck out before I make you and leave me, my brother, and my family alone."

I felt a growl rip through my throat when I saw Aiden come down the stairs. But stops at the second to last stair and sees them.

  "Now boys we want you to come with us since this is the dark lords house and you wouldn't want to be on his side now would you?" Dumblefuck says, I throw a Crucio at him, and then Aiden comes over. To help me try and take them out.

"Jamie! What is happening?" He whispered to me as much as he could while we were flying spells and curses around the room.

"These fuckers broke in and are asking for mother since he "betrayed" them when we both know the answer to that Aid" I said back and had my back towards one of the minions on Dumbledors side.

  He was about to say something when the busy haired girl shot a spell at him that made him go unconscious and I run over to him before he falls and hurts his head.

  "You're so going to fucking pay you whore!" I yelled and before I could do anything else I was knocked out cold with my brother.

A.n. Hey guyssss here's and update! I hope it's good and worth the wait!!! The songs Magic Spells by Twitzid love ya! Also sowwy it's short!