Chapter 7

Aiden Pov
  Once mom finished talking he said something that completely surprised me. "Why don't you, Draco, and Narcissa come with us to Ollivander's and clothing shopping?" Mom said.
  "We would be very delighted to join you guys. Right?" Lucius said to his family.
   They all nodded their heads and then we started walking to get me some clothes and a new wand. We came across one of my favorite stores called The Thunder-Dragon Express. I looked over at my mom with puppy dog eyes, which I knew that he couldn't refuse.
   "Do you want to go in there sweetie?" Mom asked me in a soft voice. I nodded so he grabbed my hand and led me into the store.
   "Pick out whatever you want." 
  I immediately went to the ripped jean section and got a pair of black, dark blue, light blue, and red jeans. Next, I got 4 v-necks in blue, red, black, pink. Along with 3 graphic tees.
  Mom bought me all my clothes and we found our way back to dad and the Malfoy's. We then walked to Ollivander's, and when we walked in he turned to me with a warm smile.
  "Hello Aiden, I have been waiting for you for a while now. And I see you have brought your real family with you too." He said and in which, I nodded too.
   He went over to the many many many racks of wands he has, and grabbed one off of the shelf. He handed me the wand, and when I waved it papers flew all over. He looked at me for a while and then pulled me to the back of the shop with everyone else in tow.
  "I think we might need to make you a new wand, my friend. And I have just the right thing." He said and grabbed Veela hair, Dragon tears, Black Walnut wood, and Dragon heart string.
  My eyes widen as I grabbed ahold of the base, and gave it a swish. I felt the power rush through my veins. I knew it was the one. I smiled, we thanked him, bought the wand, and went to get ice cream.

Hai guys I hope this is good!! Love u all!! The song is called already over by red. Also comment, vote and share of ya plz!