Chapter 14

A.n. So this chapter is gonna contain slight smut just a heads up also there is a slight daddy kink mentioned here.
Aiden pov
When I heard Draco say that, I had juice in my mouth and I immediately started to choke on it while he is just smirking.
   "Already choking for me I see?~" Draco said and I blushed and went to him and slapped his chest.
   "Pervert"
  "All yours~"
While my face is still very red I don't want him to tease me so I go back to my, or should I say our, room and lay there thinking about what he said. And the more I think about it the more I don't mind it. Then Draco walks back in and I can feel his eyes on me.
"Can I help you Draco?"
"Yeah by bringing yourself over here because I miss you." He says and at this I chuckle and get up off of the bed and walk to him and hug him.

Draco pov
Aiden is such a tease I walked into the room and see him laying eagle style and all I can think about is how pretty and hot he would look of I tied him up and then pounded him.
When he comes to hug me I smirk but he couldn't see since he is shorter than me and his face is in my chest. I of course hug him back but my hands go to his perfect ass and squeeze it which in return makes him gasp and whine.
  "Do you like it when I squeeze you pretty ass baby?~" I asked him in what most would say my daddy voice. I see him his fast and I decide to tease him some more by then pinning him against the wall and make many hickeys on his neck.
"D-draco"
  "Yes love?" I ask while leaning back a little to see the art work I have made on his neck, collarbones, throat or basically anywhere were I could give him one. My hand then comes in contact with his front and I feel he's hard already.
"Hard already love. Want me to take care of it for you?~" He nods and I then strip him until he is in his boxers and I leave open mouthed kisses over his erection while, looking up at him and see his head back against the wall moaning like the slut he is for me.
Good thing I put silencing charms on. I then take his boxers off and then slowly lick his erection and then quickly took him in my mouth.
"Fuck Draco" All he could do was moan my name and grip my hair making me take him deeper in my mouth and bucking his hips. I allow him to chase his high while running my tongue on the underside where the veins are.
He kept bucking and I bobbed my head fast and started to suck on the tip while flicking my tongue in and out of the slit.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum daddy"
As he says that a growl comes out of my throat and he cums and I will him dry.
"Daddy huh?~"

Hey guys!!! Here's a update and I hope it's good! Sorry if ya don't like the smut. The song is Aceplla by Karmin. Love you guys hope you are staying safe!