A Misunderstanding...

Start from the beginning

Luna: Cool! Let's go then!

The whole class soon checked up to the dog who ran up to towards the front desk at the end of the lobby.

Tohru: Good boy Hiroyuki!

Hiroyuki: Bark~!

Mikoto: Hey Dad.

Tohru: Hey. Great to see you kids again.

Haru: What are we going to do first on this vacation, Yukimura-san?

Tohru: Meh...Anything. sure there are some established rules. Since you are guests. It should be fine to have you all here and checked up. But then again, I'm sure you kids have manners. Just don't tear the place down and burn it to the ground. Then you should be good.

Class 1-C: No promises...

Tohru: *Sweatdrops*...Anyway. You kids have fun~! Just don't get out of hand, alright.

Class 1-C: Hai!!!

Hiroyuki: Bark! Bark!

-Later-

It was nighttime and everyone was back in the hotel that Tohru allowed them to stay at. The girls stay in one large room while the boys have the other.

Luna: OMG...This hotel was so relaxing...

Destiny: Yep...Hey...Did any of you checked out the spa section?

Mio: I loved the mud bath~~~!

Zoe: *Nods Happily*...

Mio: And the people here are so nice~! I'm so happy I was able to get my nails done~~~!

Luna: Me too!

Destiny: Me three!

Luna: I swear we're gonna look so fabulous~!

Mio: Totes Adorbs~!

Destiny: Stylish too! Can't wait to try out the new dresses as well~!

Luna: Yay~~~!

An dark aurora surrounded them making them shudder. They obviously knew who it belonged too.

Oka: Would you stupid normies shut up about how you going to get all dolled up or should I curse you and make you all cry?

Mio: *Scared* G-Gomenasai...

Luna: *Crying* Why Us...?

Destiny: What did we do wrong?

Sylvia: Ignore her. She's just jealous because you girls are beautiful and she's not.

Oka: You looking for a fight, Bimbo?

Sylvia: You're the one who started it...

Oka: No one wants to hear them talk about their fashion life like some damn Barbie Doll all day. It's annoying. Hmph!

Sylvia: .....It's like talking to a brick wall...

Hein: She must really despises the word pink.

Girls: *Nods*....

Sylvia: Hey...I beginning to wonder something...

Destiny: Eh? Like what?

Sylvia: Well... It's none of my business and all but...What's Mr. Yukimura's quirk...

Girls: EHHH?!

Now that they think about it...They only know Fumiko's quirk which is related to Mikoto's. But not Tohru's...

Maria: Yeah! I wanna know! Nya!

Lilac: It's probably something cool...

Hein: We shouldn't be asking something so personal! Besides, Yukimura-kun told us his father doesn't have a quirk anymore.