34- I feel the love that is YOU...

It was the day Felix would start his new job, he was so excited that he woke up much earlier than Chan's alarm.

Hmm...it's morning...
I start work today!

He smiled to himself blinking his eyes open. He opened his eyes to see Chan's face as he was in his hold.

He looked down to realize they both had nothing on but the bed sheets.

Oh...ya...
We did naughty stuff last night...

A blush crept on his face recalling last night's events.

"Channie... wake up" he meowed poking Chan's cheek.

"Hm..?" He stirred, slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning Channie, we have to go to work. I start my job today too!"

"Good morning kitten" he smiled pulling Felix closer to kiss him.

"Mmm... skip work...." Chan whispered against his lips.

"Channie, it's my first day... I can't do that" he giggled.

"Fine...let me have a few extra minutes with my kitty then"

*meow*

Felix meowed as Chan suddenly flipped them over, the older hovering on top of him.

"Channie-"

Chan cut him off as he leaned down to kiss him, kissing him softly and deeply as he pulled the boy closer to his body.

He continued to kiss him, roaming his hands to the boy's thighs, stroking them gently. Felix wrapped his arms around Chan's neck, pulling him closer to his chest as he began to purr into his kisses.

Chan pulled away to gaze into his eyes, admiring the boy.

"You're so beautiful Kitten, I love you" he smiled kissing him again.

Felix meowed into the kiss, purring louder in response.

"I love you more Channie" he purred as Chan went back to kissing and tasting his soft lips.

They continued to kiss each other for some time, Felix pulling away as he realized they were going to be late.

"Channie, we're gonna be late..." he meowed with a pout.

"That's fine" he smirked before kissing him again, this time he slid his hands up from Felix's thighs to his ass.

Felix squeaked as he felt Chan squeeze it.

*meow*

"Channie!"

"Hm?" He began to kiss his cheeks.

"We don't have time for-"

"Let me enjoy my morning time with my kitty" he teased as he cut Felix off again, kissing him.

Chan was making it really hard for Felix to resist.

He pulled away from the kiss again looking at Chan.

"Channie...I don't want to be late to my job..." he pouted.

Chan let out a sigh.

"Fineee....5 more minutes of Kitten time" he teased before kissing him again.

It was much more than 5 minutes though.

~

"Sweetheart, it's gonna be fine"

"Channie I'm going to be late on my first day! All because you were needy this morning...." Felix pouted.

They were on their way to work, Chan was almost at the Café to drop Felix off.

"Baby, you still have 5 minutes. You'll be fine. Besides...you like my kisses in the morning..."

"Channie, you spent 20 minutes straight kissing me...you wouldn't move!" Felix whipped his head, glaring at him.

"What? I told you I was gonna miss you all day. I was taking as many kisses I could get to last me through the day" he shrugged.

Felix rolled his eyes.

"You're so dramatic Channie..."

"Anyways, we're here. Told ya I'd make it on time" he smirked as he pulled up on the curb.

"Yay! Thank you Channie! Bye!"

"Hold on Kitten"

*meow*

"What's wrong Channie?" Felix stopped from getting out the car.

"Remember what I said, any problems. You call me right away, ok?"

"Yes Channie... I know..." he sighed.

"Good kitty. Can I have a goodbye kiss?" He teased.

"Oh, of course Channie!" Felix leaned to peck him on the lips.

"'Kay bye-"

"No no Kitten, I want a real kiss" he smirked.

"Channie-" before Felix could whine, Chan grabbed him by the chin. Pulling him in for another kiss, this one deeper as he slipped his tongue in his mouth.

Felix meowed into the kiss as Chan placed his hand on the back of his head, kissing him even deeper. Felix thought he would pass out as Chan kept kissing him, not letting him come up for air.

Eventually he did after a few minutes. Licking his lips as he admired Felix's swollen lips and heavy breathing.

"Channie..."

"Have a nice day at work Kitten" he winked.

Felix was red and blushing as he said bye, getting out the car. He waved by to Chan as the older drove off to go to his office.

He's has no shame sometimes!

Felix was shaking his head as he walked into the Café.

"Welcome Felix! You ready to get started?"

"Hey Joshua! Yes!"

My first job! I'm so excited!

WE LOVE GOOFY HUSBANDS LMAO