33- Just one gesture...

Start from the beginning

"Yes...no more stressy work stuff?" He looked up to the older with worried eyes.

Chan could only become soft, looking back at the younger to pat his head.

"Yes, I very much am. Especially that I have my kitty with me here" he kissed Felix on the nose.

*meow*

The younger began to purr again as he rested his head on his chest.

"I'm happy you're better Channie! I love you!"

"I love you more Kitten" he smiled, rubbing the younger's back as he held him tighter.

~

The weekend flew by as they were already back home on a Sunday night unpacking everything.

"Kitten...."

"Yes Channie?"

"Why is your bag full of sand.....?"

"Oh! I wanted to bring some back as a souvenir!"

Oh for the love of-

Chan let out a sigh as he was putting their laundry to wash, realizing the bottom of Felix's bag was all sand.

He walked out the laundry room, looking for Felix in the living room. The younger was on the floor, looking at things online as he was swinging his legs back and forth.

"Kitten-"

Chan stopped in his tracks as he saw Felix with his legs and ass in the air, his polar bear boxers riding up.

Jesus help me...

He shook his head before approaching him.

"Sweetheart"

"Yes Channie?"

"You can't bring sand back anytime we go to the beach, got it?"

Felix turned his head to sit up and look at the older.

"Why not Channie? I like sand" he pouted.

Chan giggled as he sat down next to him.

"I know you do baby, but it makes a mess in the condo. So no sand inside sweetheart" he petted his head.

"Oh... ok Channie" he gave a small smile.

"Good kitty, now what are you looking at?" He smiled as he shifted to pull Felix in his lap.

"Oh, work clothes Channie!"

"Work clothes?" Channie chuckled.

"Uh huh! Look!"

Felix grabbed his laptop to show Chan.

"Jeans, sweaters, and more berets Channie!"

"Ahhh, so my kitty will be extra cute for work?" He teased as he snuggled Felix closer.