The Birth of Elijah

Late at night, 8 year old Erma was sitting in her room watching Warrior Unicorn Princess on TV, when suddenly her father called out to her
"Erma, honey ! Can you down here !?"
Erma then turned and flew through the walls and down to the living room where she met her parents
"There you are ! We have great news for you ! Your mother and I just got back from the hospital, and guess what ?"
Sam asked as Erma looked in confusion
"Your mother is pregnant again! Your going to have a baby sibling !"
Erma took a step back in surprise
"And also will be having Felicia babysit you while we're gone, okay ?"
Said Emiko.
Erma was left sitting on the couch processing what just happened 10 minutes ago, when the front door and the smelt fresh pizza
"Hey Erma ! I'm here ! And I brought pizza !"

Later that time.

"Uh, Erma ? I'm already on my third slice and you barely touched yours."
Said Felicia
"......"
Erma was silent (like always).
"Okay seriously kiddo, what's going on ?"
Asked Felicia as Erma then whispered into her ear
"Your having a baby brother !? Congratulations!"
Felicia saw Erma now has a depressed expression
"Wait...your afraid your parents won't like you anymore...right?"
Erma sniffed and nodded
"Erma, your parents will always love you, they are just going to love the baby just as much, and as long your brother or sister isn't spoiled rotten I'm sure you'll be fine kiddo. You've got nothing to worry about Erma."
Said Felicia as she and Erma hugged.
A few hours had passed, and Erma's parents came back, Felicia left with her pay, and Erma was informed of when the her new baby brother would be born, after telling her the gender of the baby.

A few months had passed, and Emiko was now 8 months pregnant with her unborn son, who her and Sam had decided to call Elijah.
It was a Saturday morning, Erma and her father sat at the dinner table as Emiko was at the stove making pancakes for breakfast.
Emiko had just finished making them, and she placed them all on a dinner plate next to a bottle of syrup and turned around to sit down at the dinner table, when all of a sudden.
"Okay, the pancakes are ready-"
Emiko's facial expression became tense and gritted her teeth, dropping the plate and break into pieces on the floor along with the pancakes, she had felt a hard kick inside her uterus.
Sam startled stood up and ran to his wife
"Emiko ! Are you okay !? What's wrong?"
"It's...ITS COMING ! THE BABY IS COMING!"
Emiko cried gripping her stomach.
Immediately, Sam started up the car, helped Emiko into the shotgun seat, as Erma worriedly sat in the back, Sam drove off to the hospital in a rush.
Later at the hospital, Emiko was already in a emergency room with doctors attending to her, as Sam had called his family (Michael, Regan, and Pamela) about the news, and they would be there shortly.

_____________

Want to see more of this concept ? Well, a person on DeviantART reached out to me awhile back and wondered if he could do a actual comic version of this story, please I strongly recommend you go and check it ! The artstyle almost looks like the style of Brandon Santiago, their name is Blueanddark on deviantART, I would send a link here on Wattpad, but I'm not sure if links work on this site, you should be able to just google "Erma's little brother" and the pages should pop up.