NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS

Start from the beginning

Samy: "Y/n Jr?

Y/n: "It's a place holder name!"

Y/n said as he reached into his jacket, pulling out 3 grey coins, holding them inbetween his fingers. He then tossed the coins into the air. He then quickly moved his hands, catching on in his right hand, the second in his left, he then moved both hands at the same time catching the third in an unknown hand.

Keeton: "Target arrives in 3... 2... 1... Now."

*BOOOOM!*

Suddenly a mass dark red mist began to bubble up and explode out of the large lake. Then suddenly a mass of Chains flew out as a giant hand came out of the lake, grabbing the ground as it began to lift it's body out of the water. Samy's eyes shined as she began speaking.

Samy: "20 Years after our world was abandoned by God and lost all of it's Good Fate, a comet crashed down here where a large mountain used to stand. That comet held one of the many Plague Demons, and it's strength comes from direct contact. It's been sealed away for exactly 2,225 Years."

Samy explained as the monster crawled out of it's watery grave, revealing it's true form.

Plague Demon: "BBBUUUURRRRR!!!!!"

The Chains that floated around the Plague Demon suddenly wrapped around it's body and clung onto the demon, covering it in seven giant chain with a 5 locks on it's chest.

Y/n: "The Longer a Demon's Sealed away, the stronger they gets. And the less locks it's seal has show how strong it's Origin Form is."

Keeton: "If this thing gets away from us it will cause a real problem. Let's finish this Seance before it Unlocks it's Origin Form."

Keeton said keeping his emotionless expression as he slammed his hands onto the ground, the 6s on his collar shined as a mass of fire shot out of the ground where his arms were, that fire then solidified before it turned black, forging two gauntlet made of glassy black obsidian rock, the red part of Keeton's hair then lit up as if it were fire, flowing around like the burning substance. The 6s then produced a red magma like substance that flowed around his neck going into his back making a red magma mane.

Y/n: "Man! Your Henshin is so cool Keeton! It's always so much fun to watch!"

Keeton: "Just get ready to finish this thing Y/n. Were waiting on you."

Y/n: "Oh! Right, I always forget, my Henshin's cool too!'

Y/n said in excitment as he lifted his right and left arm, revealing the two coins he caught in them earlier, only to see that the right one had turned Red and had a Hawk Symbol on it, while the left was Green with a Grasshopper Symbol on it. He placed the two coins into the first and third slot in his belt before lifting his right arm again, revealing a yellow coin with a lion symbol on it, placing it in a middle/second slot in his belt, before the turned the rectangular front of his belt, making it diagonal. He then grabbed a gold circular device on the side of his belt holding it up before he spoke.