NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS

Start from the beginning

Keeton: "... I'm going to keep calling you Samantha."

Samy: "Ugh..."

Samy groaned as turned away from Keeton gaining an annoyed expression, but that annoyed expression quickly went away when she heard a familiar voice behind them.

???: "Hey Guys! I'm back! And I bought some Popsicle!"

The two of them suddenly heard, causing them to turn, only to see a boy with White hair and Red eyes who was oddly enough wearing a sleeveless jacket in this heat along with a a long sleeved shirt under it, holding Popsicles in his hands with a giant smile on his face... but for some reason the hood of his jacket kept on rustling around as a small noise came out of it.

 but for some reason the hood of his jacket kept on rustling around as a small noise came out of it

Samy: "Y/n! You're way too good for this world! I seriously owe you one!"

Samy yelled with joy as she rushed over and grabbed all of the Popsicles out of Y/Y/n's hands and began eating one.

Y/n: "Don't worry about it, Keeton and I aren't affected by heat, and this used to be my home town, so it was kinda my job to help you Samy!"

Samy blushed in embarrassment as she turned away and continued eating her Popsicle.

Samy: "Well, thanks..."

Keeton: "Why does your hood keep moving Y/n?"

Keeton said noticing that Y/n's hood was still rustling around. Y/n then smiled as he reached inside, revealing a small Fox with white fur and green eyes, but it also had 9 fluffy tails.

Y/n: "It's a White Kitsune Fox! I gave him some food and he started following me."

Samy: "Man Y/n, you're a real Demon Magnet, aren't you?"

Y/n nodded enthusiastically as he began playing around with the Fox who was having fun aswell, moving his ears up and down separately much to Y/n's amusement. Samy and Keeton watched the cute boy play with the even cuter kitsune. Keeton then perked up and opened his phone again, only to see a time on it seconds from hitting Zero. He then raised the phone showing his friends.

Keeton: "It's time. Target's Here."

Keeton said as he began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing 3 odd red markings on his collar bone that looked like 6s.

Samy: "Finally! We can take him out and get out of here! It's soooo damn hot!"

Samy said as she pulled out a pair of glasses and put them on, causing her eyes to turn purple as her hair grew longer, going down to her waist as it began to move as if it was alive. Y/n placed the Kitsune down and pet it.

Y/n: "Stay here Y/n Jr. We've got some business to take care of, Headmaster's Orders."

Y/n said as he stood up and turned towards the giant lake with his friends, holding up his hand, summoning a blue and black rectangle into his hand, he then slapped it into his waist, causing that rectangle to turn into a belt that wrapped around his waist.