Lavenza x Male!Reader [Butterflies]

Requested by Mwe0baby! The FBI is gonna come bursting through my door once I publish this I swear-

Major spoiler warning for part of P5's ending!

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

[Y/n's P.O.V.]

I sat in whatever this hell was. I was disintegrating into nothing and then I wake up and I'm here; wherever 'here' even is. I leaned my back against the wall. It's really dark. 

Through the echoes of the long dungeon corridor, I hear footsteps. They're rushed, so whoever's feet they belong to must be running. Adding on to the sound I hear jail cells opening. What the hell is happening? 

I stand up and grab the prison bars, straining my neck get a look outside, seeing one person, and one person only: our leader. 

"Akira!" I yell, catching his attention as he runs towards me. "Get me outta here!"

"That's what I came to do," He replies, and the bars disappear, and I can now take in the environment. 

Where I am is in fact a dungeon of sorts, and the rest of the Phantom Thieves follow behind Akira as the long halls filled with more footsteps. 

Akira leads us into a circular room, in which stands a tall, slouched man and a small girl with pearl-white hair. 

"You did well, Trickster," The man says, and Akira responds with a nod and a hum. 

I look around the room, my focus taken away from the potentially important conversation and onto the room. I drowned out everyone's voices with my own thoughts, only unintentionally, of course. 

This place looks... oddly familiar... And who's this girl? Her eyes look like pure gold, wow. Her hair looks silky, too. 

That girl seemed to sparkle when suddenly, I realized she was. But the sparkles weren't like flecks of silver, or small golden stars, no. Upon closer inspection, which was just narrowing my eyes and concentrating harder, I realized the sparkles were actually small, blue butterflies. The butterflies flitted their wings, glowing lightly in the somewhat dark room. 

I snapped back to attention at the sound of someone saying my name. "Y/n, focus, this is important," The tall man, Igor, says. I nod. 

"S- sorry!"

"We have to beat that 'god', which will get rid of people's desires. On the other hand..." Igor continues. I gulp. 

"Won't that destroy the Metaverse altogether?" Ann asks, resulting in Igor nodding. 

"It doesn't matter," Akira speaks up, "We'll do whatever we can. We're not just going to sit here and remove our existence from the real world!"

All the Phantom Thieves nod, agreeing with their leader. I, on the other hand, get a stinging pain in my stomach. I grip it tightly, blood coming out of my mouth in spurts. 

"Y/n!" Makoto shouts, but her voice sounds distant, way too far away for how close she was to me. No one else's voices could be heard, for they were all inaudible against the ringing in my ears. 

I gripped my forehead, trying to sit up, which was nearly impossible for the burning agony that remained in my stomach. 

"No, Y/n, stay still," A girl's voice orders. I grunt in response. "We don't know what happened, but we expect it's due to the exposure to so many desires or from being removed from your own world."

"Thanks for helping me," Is all I can muster through the struggle. 

"No problem!" The girl smiles at me, and I can already feel the butterflies forming in my stomach. Rather than making the pain worse, they help me forget it all. 

"What's your name?" I ask her. 

She clutches a book to her chest. "My name is Lavenza. I nearly forgot it after being trapped inside two separate bodies."

My eyes widen. "Lavenza, you say? You sound familiar, but I can't put my finger on it," I explain. 

"You can try."

"What?"

Lavenza holds out her hand. "Just trust me," Is all she says, and I do. 

I place my fingertips gently upon hers, and everything comes rushing back to me. When I was younger, I knew this girl. I remember, we were friends, and every time she was near me, she gave me butterflies both figuratively and literally. 

We were old enough to understand what love was, and it took me a while to realize I had a crush on her. Every time I was near her she had a butterfly perched on her finger while I had swarms of them in my heart. But now, here she is, right in front of me, somehow. 

"Y/n?" She inquires, and I can tell by the tone of her voice that she remembers me, too. I nod, and she smiles. 

Unfortunately, the moment is ended when the Velvet Room starts to shake as if there were an earthquake. 

"Lavenza," I start, having honestly no idea what I was doing, "I never got to tell you this, but back when we knew each other in the real world, I loved you."

"I did too," She replies, and I smile. The ground rumbles again. "Looks like they need you," She remarks. 

I start to head out but stop halfway out of the Velvet Room. I look back and say one more thing:

"You always gave me butterflies."

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

This barely follows any plot of P5 whoops. Sorry if this one is a bit shorter by the way. On the brighter side of things, I haven't been arrested and the oneshot turned out better than I thought it would.

Have a nice rest of your day/night, I really don't know what else to say.