Bruises And Kisses 2/5

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You'll never leave me.." Greed muttered before he grasped The Cat. Deceit's eyes widen, the same way he did when he saw The Cat for the first time, he had learned about it since Thomas was to have a presentation about The Cat and where it originally came fron.

"No- NO Please... S-Samael?" Deceit pleaded out Greed's name as he shut his eyes quickly, waiting for the pain to strike. Only silence was heard. Then chuckling. Then feeling of a hand on Deceit's shoulder.
  "Greed?" Deceits eyes were in disbelief and shock, was the man going to let him go? Let him be free again? Only a rough kiss was the response, his eyes widened, this was worse than the beatings he got, this left a permanent scar, a scar that'll be hard to forget.
  "I'll reward you" Greed hummed as he started undressing. Fear filled Deceit's eyes. It happened so slowly yet so quickly, his so-called lover touching all over him, Deceit continued to plead to stop but no avail. This did not feel like a reward but another one of Samaels sick little punishments. Maybe even the worse one of all.

"No no no no NO NO NO-" Samael grunted in response as he put a cloth on his mouth, making the boy gag from the dirty cloth, he tasted the dry taste of iron on his tongue.
  "Don't worry, you'll be good" That was all a lie. He didn't feel good what so ever and ended up throwing up in the process. 

The snake blinked, naked while a screaming Patton was heard. Deceit turned to the direction, wide eyes while crying.
   "Patton are- OH MY GOD DECEIT PUT ON SOME CLOTHES" Yelled Roman in disgust as he closed his eyes, he only saw disgust. Deceit grumbled as he snapped, wearing his usual clothes and no greed to be seen
   "Why are you" The half reptile hiccupped from crying but continued to ask, "here" Patton only bit his lip nervously, hesitant to open his eyes.

  "What's all the yelling for princy?!" Virgil said sarcastically as his eyes widen, seeing Deceits posture, It seemed he was crying but why was he to care? It must have been an act... It has to be. And so Greed was back, holding onto Deceit's shoulder who seemed rather uncomfortable
  "Oh my I'm sorry, De was been... Touchy lately, Don't worry I'll take care of him~" Greed said, it also seemed that the sides had forgotten about Greeds showing signs of being abusive to Deceit and only shrugged it off.
  "Who the hell are you again?" Virgil grumbled at the Darkside but continued to have his gaze at Deceit, trying to see if he can tell if something is actually wrong.

  "Aw, it seems you have forgotten about me paranoia!" Greed teased, earning a glare from all the other sides who were in the room, including Deceit himself.
  "Samael Greed Sanders, Greedy side of Thomas," Deceit eyed Greed so he wouldn't cause any more trouble and looked back to see a furious Virgil. Anxiety stepped towards Greed, punching the greedy side forcefully, landing him onto a wooden chair. A loud crash was heard.

The liar cursed under his breath as he started glaring daggers at Virgil instead
  "Virgil Virgil VIRGIL stop being oversensitive" Deceit snarled as he grabbed Greed to start taking care of his ex-lover, he knew or else another punishment would occur, maybe something even worse, drugging him again? Poisoning him? Forcing the deceitful snake to say truths? Starving the snake? Or forcing Remus to harm him once more.
  "Excuse me it's that fucking GREEDS fault you snake!" Virgil only went closer to Greed, moving to punch Samael.

A small whimper was heard from Deceit. Deceit's right eye was slightly bruised, it wasn't bruised as much but it did hurt, his scales seemed like they were about to break if Virgil went to punch him even harder.
  "Stop" Deceit stared at Greeds unconscious state, He'll have some freedom at once when everyone leaves
Roman's mouth opened but closed it back, the scene was too intense to say a Disney line, instead, he stared at Patton but morality was gone. Fucking bastard.

"Leave, you don't like the dark side so why are you here? You said, quote on quote 'You guys don't even love me, I'm leaving' am i right?" Deceit hissed, earning a silence from Virgil.

"Of course I left! You didn't care for me! Heck, at least Remus showed me some sympathy while you trying to reveal yourself so you can be quote on quote 'Reveal Thomas's other sides and'-.. Oh... Oh," Virgil's eyes widen, Deceit wasn't being selfish but trying to help Thomas and deal with these things that the light sides doesn't have. But it's already too late.

"Leave" and so the two other sides left, which meant he needed to deal with Samael for a while. Deceit sighed in distress and stared at the ceiling what felt like hours but had only been three minutes.
  "I'll just do it.." The snake took care of the fox. 

words:1535

I'll be probably updating in two weeks, sorry yall, it's hard to focus- I get easily mentally distracted and I forget things easily, please comment so you can remind me to update this!