UFC 249: Final Card, Start Time, Where to Watch

UFC officially resumed business. On Friday, the promotion announced plans to hold three events during the week at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida. The first of these cards will take place on May 9. At UFC 249, there were two championship bouts at the top of the map.

 At UFC 249, there were two championship bouts at the top of the map

It's time again. UFC Just announced the fight card of UFC 249 date and event venue. UFC officially resumed business. On Friday, the promotion announced plans to hold three events during the week at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida. The first of these cards will take place on May 9. At UFC 249, there were two championship bouts at the top of the map. you can enjoy to watch UFC 249 from here:  https://ufc-249live.com

On the news, former UFC interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson is faced with 155-pound boxing world title Justin Gaetge. The winner will receive a temporary light championship. The champion is expected to win the championship on May 9 against reigning lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.

White told ESPN on Instagram Live: "The battle between fight is one of the most intense battles you'll see." "I can guarantee. This fight will be incredible. Victory The winner will compete with Habib for the championship. This is temporary. 100% (the winner fights with Habib).

Reference: https://fergusonvsgaethjelive.com

In a joint competition, lightweight champion Henry Sejudo welcomed Dominic Cruz in eighth weight at a 135-pound championship. Cruz, who twice won the UFC bantamweight champion, has not fought for almost four years. Injury prevented him from moving.White said: "He is still one of the best people in the world." "He is one of the best people in the world. He is a guy who suffered incredible injuries throughout his career. However, he is still considered one of the best people in the world. "In a statement on the UFC website, White said of the return of the UFC: "I can't wait to have some big fights for the fans. I want to thank Mayor Curry, VyStar Veterans Memorial and Florida Boxing Executive Director Patrick Cunningham »Thank you for completing this work and providing us with a place to put these incredible cards, as well as our media partners, including ESPN and ESPN +, for fans. My team is ready. Fighters are happy to return there through these games. "Since March 14, the UFC has not held any events in Brazil, Brazil.