"Hi, Hyorin" she greets the girl who is also looking for groceries in the same store as her. Hyorin smiles at her, but a fake one. She will continue to hate Chorong until she gets Suho by her own. Chorong replies to the smile.

"Remember. After Haneul turns 4" she says with a smirk. Chorong looks down, she knows Hyorin is going to remind her about this. Either they meet coincidentally or uncoincidentally. She sighs, why can't Hyorin let her be happy for a while. Chorong looks up, about to speak but the Hyorin cuts her.

"I forget to tell you. How about you tell Suho that you're sterile and suggest him to marry me? You know, I can also take care of Haneul since you're going to leave him after that" Hyorin says casually, causing Chorong to widen her eyes in shock.

She looks at Hyorin in disbelief. Hyorin wants to marry Suho and take care of Haneul? No, she can't let her take her son away. Haneul is her son and they will never be apart. "Hyorin, not Haneul please. I can't live without him. He's not only strength after Suho" Chorong says, begging.

Hyorin let a half-hearted laugh. She looks at Chorong with a smirk. "It's so hard. Just leave him and Haneul and go away from here. You know you're the bad character ever since the beginning" she says in a stern tone.

Chorong bites her lower lip. No, she can't cry here. Her phone beeps. Namjoo's already in front of her house. "I'm sorry, I'll go now" Chorong says as she walk away.

Night,

Chorong sits on the bed, waiting for Suho who is taking his bath. He comes home late tonight but he already had his dinner with Changsub just now. Hyorin's words keeps on repeating inside her. She feels disturbed by her words. Letting that woman marry Suho is painful enough for her, how can she let Haneul go too? Suho comes out from the bathroom with only towel wrapping around his waist. He smiles and changes into his shorts. He walks to the bed and hugs Chorong by her waist. He kisses her neck softly.

"Where's your shirt?" Chorong asks with a smile. Suho caresses her hair and pulls her lying down on the bed. Chorong turns to face Suho. She pecks his lips.

"Honey, are you busy next month?" she asks. Suho replies with a simple I don't know. Only Yoona knows his schedule. Only God knows how much he hates his hectic schedule. "Can you make some time with me and Haneul next month? I thought we can go to a vacation. You should rest, honey" she says. She needs to make more memories so that she's ready to leave Suho. And.. maybe..

Haneul too.

Suho smiles and strokes her hair softly. He kisses her forehead. "Sure. And after that.." Suho places his arms on Chorong's waist, hugging her tightly as if he doesn't want to let her go. Chorong smiles, not knowing what's going to come out from Suho's mouth. Suho smirks. "We're going to be back here with a new family member. Maybe more, if I'm strong enough to do it" he whispers and touches Chorong's flat tummy.

Chorong's cheeks turn red and she slaps Suho's bare chest. Suho chuckles. He looks at his wife tenderly. "Even if you can't get pregnant, I still won't get married with other woman and keep on loving you. That's my promise, dear" he says and kisses her forehead.

Chorong smiles calmly, hiding the heaviness inside her heart. He will marry another woman and that woman will be Hyorin. Why? Not because Hyorin wants to, but because Chorong is going to ask Suho to marry that woman. She looks at her beloved husband. "You won't leave me right?" Chorong asks.

Suho smiles and caresses her cheeks using his thumb. "Never. I'm going to be by your side forever. I will never let anyone hurt you. I will never forgive myself if I hurt you" he says sincerely. Chorong is on the verge of tears but she tries to hold in. She smiles at him.

"How about you?"

"Hmm?"

"You won't leave me too right?" Suho asks. Chorong smiles as a reply. She can't answer that. She knows she's going to break that promise so there's no use of answering that. She snuggles closer to him. Chorong kisses Suho's lips and he replies back. The kiss is passionate and soft, just like how Chorong likes it. Showing that they really love each other. They break the kiss and stares into each other's eyes with love.

"I love you, my love"

"I love you too, Suho"

I'm sorry, Suho.