46. Parents graves

Começar do início

I stood up. And think about how to go with hana to her parents grave.. yes I made my mind that I will not let muneeb to be with hana on her most emotional day.

I smirked when something comes in my mind.

Sorry muneeb.. I thought and chuckled before walking out of the room.

**************

Author's POV

" Ya Allah! What's wrong with this man" hana yelled banging on the muneeb's bedroom door. She was there continuesly yelling and banging last 15 minutes. But muneeb didn't open the door nor he response.

While rahmaan stood behind hana with smirk crossing his arms around his chest.

"I'm telling you... Your just wasting your time.. he is not going to come... He is sleeping" rahmaan said fifth time, hana turned toward him with glared. She was very angry.

"I think he is not feeling well... I will ask mama to give me keys to open this door" hana mumbled feeling worried cause she knew muneeb was never irresponsible for anything.

"Here" rahmaan held the keys in front of her. She looked at him surprised but that surprised turned into Anger.

"If have the keys then why you were stood there shutting your mouth... You should have gave me this before" she yelled snatching that keys.

"I didn't wanted you to disturb that poor man's sleep... But now I think you truly think him as your personal driver" rahmaan said and chuckled at the end. And receive hana's deadly glare.

"Idiot jerk" she mumbled and open the door and walked inside.

"Whatever... I'm all yours" rahmaan said walking behind her.

They both saw muneeb sleeping on his stomach. Shirtless.

"Close your eyes" rahmaan hurriedly put his palm on hana's eyes and turned her other side.

"What..." She was about to turn but he held her by putting his hand on her shoulder from back.

"No! Your not going to see him like this... And if you want then I can take of my shirt.. and you know how hot I am" he whispered last part causing hana blushed slightly.

"Rahmaan... Wake him up now...or else I'm going to do this" she threatened more like wanted to hide that embarrassing situation. Muneeb was shirtless and rahmaan's dirty talk.. not that good match.

"Okay okay... My angry cat" he walked toward the bed. A smirk again came to his lips seeing muneeb sleeping like this.

"Muneeb.. bro wake up... You promised hana that you will take her to her parents grave... Then how can you be so irresponsible... Bro wake up" he said like he really concerned about the situation and look at hana who's back was facing him.

"Muneeb" he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Let me sleep" finally a irritated voice came from muneeb's mouth.

"Oh god Jaan... Look he wants to sleep... Now what can we do" rahmaan said coming infornt of her. But saw Hana's eyes filled up with tears.

"Hanu... What happened?" He asked concern cupping her face.

"I...i always went to my parents grave on this day... But I think... I won't be able to go today..." She mumbled and walked out of muneeb room.

Hana never went her parents grave alone. So she doesnt have the courage to go alone there and that too in this condition.. and there was no one who can take her to her parents grave.