Episode 12(1/4)✅

-Flashback-
Ahn's POV:

I was in the sitting room with my mother, Father and my younger twins siblings. As my mom had Ina, in her hands and My father had In, in his.

Mom: "You're much older then your siblings. You have to take care of them."
Ahn: "Of course mum. I promise you, I will take good care of them."
Father: "These are the twins of the Chatphokin family. I'm sure when they grow up they will be so cute and smart"
Mum: "I think they're sleepy. Let them sleep...Look, your father is so crazy about these Twins"
Father: "Of course."

I slowly, but carefully took Ina off our mother and put her next to In.

Mum: "Slowly."
Ahn: "Let's sleep. I will sing for you. Do you want to listen to me? Why are you both staring at me?"
Father: "You can sing them to sleep"
Ahn: "Me?"
Father: "Yes"

I then sat next to them and sang them to sleep.

-End Of Flashback-
Malee's POV:

After getting ready I left the apartment after putting My shoes on.

I made it up the stairs to Min's Apartment and knocked on there door revealing Min

Min: "Hey Nari."
Malee: "Hey Min."
Myung: "Do I hear Nari?"
Min: "Oh god."

I walked in and took off my shoes off as I walked into there living room I saw Soobin sitting on the sofa, so I politely bowed to him before getting attacked into a hug by Myung.

Soobin: "Hello Nari. How's the family?"
Malee: "Hiya Soobin, and they're good."

So I sat on the sofa with Myung still hugging me and I talked to Soobin and we caught up on life.