"He's also your daddy." Donghyuck explained.

"So he my daddy?" Haechan curiously stated.

"Hi Haechan I'm Mark your daddy." I said with a little smile.

Instead of him crying and saying that he wouldn't like me, he hugged me tight. I tried to hold my tears back but it started falling either way.

"Daddy me glad you back. Every night dada would cry and say something like 'Mark come back' while crying when he think me was sleeping." Haechan uttered.

"Daddy is sorry he never was there for baby Haechan." I tried to elaborate, but what can a 2 year old understand though?

"Dada do you forgive daddy?" He looked up to Donghyuck.

"Haechan let's not-" I got cut off by Donghyuck's voice

"Yes baby dada forgives daddy." Instead of looking at Haechan he was looking at me.

⟻⟼

"The day finally came huh?" Jeno said while sipping his drink.

"What do you mean?" Donghyuck says while looking at Haechan who was playing with Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin's child, Hwan.

The group of 7 were currently all on vacation. Taking a break from work and spending time with their family and friends. Donghyuck and Jeno were both seated at beach chairs in front of the ocean.

"I mean Mark finally took responsibility of the child after a long time." Jeno explained.

"I know and that's good. Haechan was always asking about his other dad." Haechan stayed while having a small smile on his face.

"Do you forgive Mark?" Jeno asked.

"I forgave him a long time ago Jeno." Donghyuck stood up and went towards Haechan.

"Hi baby are you having fun?" Donghyuck asked Haechan.

"Yes dada I'm having fun with Hwan too!" The child said while radiating the most energetic energy you could imagine.

Hwan a literal 4 year old, was staring at Haechan full of love. Crazy how soulmates really don't have an age limit.

Mark could be seen coming out of the sea wearing a now see through white t-shirt.

"Hi love." Mark said to Donghyuck while shivering a little from a sudden gust of wind.

Donghyuck tried to cover him with a towel but got stopped by his hand. He crouched down to Haechan and Hwan and asked-

"Hwan can I steal Haechan for a little bit?"

"Okay Uncle just return him after or I'll get mad." Hwan stated with a little pout.

Mark ruffled Hwan's hair and carried Haechan in his arms. The taller latter had signaled Donghyuck to start walking to the sea. The family made their way to the sea and had completely submerged their selves in the water.

"Haechan do you love daddy?" Mark had asked the child in his arms.

"Yes daddy I love you and dada." Haechan responded while flying his arms in the air.